Fact: Rocket League has the best soundtrack this gen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Fact: Rocket League has the best soundtrack this gen

User Info: flipz779

flipz779
4 weeks ago#1
It is so good. A few other games are decent like axiom verge, bastion, p5, nier a, etc. But none can touch rocket league. Its the very best music on ps4.
Hi :)

User Info: copyright2017

copyright2017
4 weeks ago#2
Disagree.

User Info: flipz779

flipz779
4 weeks ago#3
copyright2017 posted...
Disagree.

But it is.
Hi :)

User Info: Supreme_Gene

Supreme_Gene
4 weeks ago#4
It's so rare you get opinions that are so factually wrong it might actually be painful.
Gameplay > Everything else

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 weeks ago#5
flipz779 posted...
copyright2017 posted...
Disagree.

But it is.

I disagree too, since that's how opinions work. Hooray with none of the three of us being wrong, and all of us being right!

I thought the Nier: Automata soundtrack was freaking amazing. Some of the music for Battle Chasers is strangely addicting, too, I think.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: Chucky86

Chucky86
4 weeks ago#6
This factually an opinion.
Damn, you are adorable. Did you pick that gun because it looks cool? You totally did, right? I ain't gonna lie. You scare the s*** out of me.

User Info: Supreme_Gene

Supreme_Gene
4 weeks ago#7
theshoveller posted...
flipz779 posted...
copyright2017 posted...
Disagree.

But it is.

I disagree too, since that's how opinions work. Hooray with none of the three of us being wrong, and all of us being right!

I thought the Nier: Automata soundtrack was freaking amazing. Some of the music for Battle Chasers is strangely addicting, too, I think.

It wasn't presented as an opinion.
Gameplay > Everything else

theshoveller
4 weeks ago#8
Supreme_Gene posted...
theshoveller posted...
flipz779 posted...
copyright2017 posted...
Disagree.

But it is.

Saying something is a fact when it's an opinion doesn't make it a fact - it's still an opinion, just with the wrong label on it, possibly by someone who didn't know the difference between them.

Otherwise, everyone would agree that Cat Girl Nuku Nuku TV is the best anime, Phantasy Star 4 is the best video game, and Robopocalypse is the best book ever written because I declare these as facts.

User Info: Chucky86

Chucky86
4 weeks ago#9
theshoveller posted...
Supreme_Gene posted...
theshoveller posted...
flipz779 posted...
copyright2017 posted...
Disagree.

But it is.

Saying something is a fact when it's an opinion doesn't make it a fact - it's still an opinion, just with the wrong label on it, possibly by someone who didn't know the difference between them.

Otherwise, everyone would agree that Cat Girl Nuku Nuku TV is the best anime, Phantasy Star 4 is the best video game, and Robopocalypse is the best book ever written because I declare these as facts.

Rat creature are best animal....fact.
Damn, you are adorable. Did you pick that gun because it looks cool? You totally did, right? I ain't gonna lie. You scare the s*** out of me.

theshoveller
4 weeks ago#10
Chucky86 posted...
Rat creature are best animal....fact.

Agree, especially when named Bartleby.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Fact: Rocket League has the best soundtrack this gen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived