SW Battlefront II has lowest user score EVER on Metacritic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. SW Battlefront II has lowest user score EVER on Metacritic

User Info: IgorSaray

IgorSaray
3 weeks ago#1
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/star-wars-battlefront-ii?ref=hp

1.3 based on 939 ratings

What a time to be alive...

User Info: SkippyjonJones1

SkippyjonJones1
3 weeks ago#2
And 938 of them never played the game.

User Info: Chucky86

Chucky86
3 weeks ago#3
Lol
Damn, you are adorable. Did you pick that gun because it looks cool? You totally did, right? I ain't gonna lie. You scare the s*** out of me.

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
3 weeks ago#4
Metacritic user scores are completely worthless.
Gimmick - Most misused word this gen.

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
3 weeks ago#5
Someone still looks at user scores? Wow.
Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only.

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
3 weeks ago#6
bsballa09 posted...
Metacritic user scores are completely worthless.

Tell that to Obsidian.
I wear this crown of thorns, upon my liar's chair.

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
3 weeks ago#7
any review site that doesn't require a purchase of the product to write a review will be trash regardless of if its 10/10 or 1/10 because the internet.

im happy to see that this site is going back to people laughing at anyone who attempt to use metacritic user scores as a valid source there was that long stretch where everyone was using it as a valid source...
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
3 weeks ago#8
Alright, bear in mind I haven't played the game, nor do I invest much worth into a numeric score, but...

Aren't scores of 1 for barely-functional-as-a-game games? Like, "you're lucky this game didn't wipe your hard drive installing / doesn't CTD 100% of the time on the title screen" levels of broken? How the f*** could this game, which I'm assuming actually is playable and functioning as a game, get that low of a score?
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
3 weeks ago#9
theshoveller posted...
Alright, bear in mind I haven't played the game, nor do I invest much worth into a numeric score, but...

Aren't scores of 1 for barely-functional-as-a-game games? Like, "you're lucky this game didn't wipe your hard drive installing / doesn't CTD 100% of the time on the title screen" levels of broken? How the f*** could this game, which I'm assuming actually is playable and functioning as a game, get that low of a score?

Metacritic user scores are almost always either a 1 or 10. They are not to be taken seriously.
Gimmick - Most misused word this gen.

User Info: DiztruxionUk

DiztruxionUk
3 weeks ago#10
Man children whining again like all them numpties that disliked the Infinite warfare trailer on YouTube.

You've gotta question people with nothing better to do than sign up an account on Metacritic to post a review of a game they haven't even played. Like, go get laid or something and you wouldn't give a toss.

I'm in no doubt the games a bag of arse, but I've got no desire to post fake reviews of it with steam coming out my ears.

Who takes any notice of Metacritic anyway? They're about as reliable as rotten tomatoes are to films.
Now playing - Nier Automata, Bloodborne, Forza 7, PUBG.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. SW Battlefront II has lowest user score EVER on Metacritic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived