So what are some good games that I could play that are only on the PS4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So what are some good games that I could play that are only on the PS4?

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
3 weeks ago#41
arjames13 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
Killusional posted...
* Accel World vs. Sword Art Online
* Alienation
* Ape Escape 2
* Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
* Beyond: Two Souls
* Bloodborne
* Crash Bandicoot N-sane trilogy
* Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online
* Dark Cloud 2
* Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
* Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
* Digimon World: Next Order
* Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance
* Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
* Dragon Quest Heroes II
* Dust: An Elysian Tail
* Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
* Exist Archive
* Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
* Final Fantasy IX
* Final Fantasy VII
* Final Fantasy X HD
* Final Fantasy X-2 HD
* Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
* Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
* God Eater Resurrection
* God Eater 2: Rage Burst
* God of War III Remastered
* Gran Turismo Sport
* Grand Kingdom
* Gravity Rush Remastered
* Gravity Rush 2
* hack//G.U. Last Recode
* Heavy Rain
* Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
* Helldivers
* inFamous First Light
* inFamous Second Son
* Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
* Killzone Shadow Fall
* Kingdom Hearts 1.5&2.5 Collection
* Kingdom Hearts 2.8
* Knack
* Knack 2
* LawBreakers
* Magicka 2
* Malicious Fallen
* Marvel Ultimate Alliance
* Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
* Megadimension Neptunia VII
* Nex Machina
* NieR: Automata
* Nights of Azure
* Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon
* Nioh
* No Man's Sky
* Omega Quintet
* Persona 5
* PlanetSide 2
* Primal
* Ratchet & Clank
* Resogun
* Rogue Galaxy
* Salt and Sanctuary
* Samurai Warriors 4
* Samurai Warriors 4-II
* Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
* Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
* Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time
* Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment
* Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
* Sword Art Online: Lost Song
* Tales of Berseria
* Tales of Zestiria
* The Last Guardian
* The Last of Us Remastered
* The Order: 1886
* Toukiden 2
* Toukiden: Kiwami
* Transistor
* Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered
* Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered
* Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered
* Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
* Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
* Until Dawn
* Valkyria Chronicles
* Yakuza 0
* Yakuza Kiwami
* Ys Origin
* Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA

A large number of these are on PC...

Dude I counted 39 of those games you listed can be played on PC with an emulator.

A lot of them can be played on PC without an emulator. Other platforms some of these games can be played on include Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2, PS3, PS Vita, PSP, Switch, Wii, and even Game Boy Advance

User Info: densetsu86

densetsu86
3 weeks ago#42
Rand_Aybara posted...

A lot of them can be played on PC without an emulator. Other platforms some of these games can be played on include Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2, PS3, PS Vita, PSP, Switch, Wii, and even Game Boy Advance

Doesn't matter tc has not stated that he has a ps3, psv.

And out of the ps3 and psv why would you buy those versions over the ps4? Will somebody go out and buy a ps3 or psv to play those versions instead. Or subscribe to psnow when he can play better versions on ps4. Psnow does not take advantage of your hardware.

And I listed 33 of those games that can only be played on ps and out of those games the reason why I listed then even though a ps3 or psv version does exist somewhere in the world.

And while I did miss the pc part at the end of his post (was late when I saw it) I did list the games that you needed a ps console. And I listed them because the best versions were on ps4 only and have content only on ps4.

And none of the games I listed are available on pc in any form.

And since you three it out there name the gba games. Come on i am waiting.

Rand_Aybara
3 weeks ago#43
densetsu86 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...

And out of the ps3 and psv why would you buy those versions over the ps4? Will somebody go out and buy a ps3 or psv to play those versions instead. Or subscribe to psnow when he can play better versions on ps4. Psnow does not take advantage of your hardware.

And I listed 33 of those games that can only be played on ps and out of those games the reason why I listed then even though a ps3 or psv version does exist somewhere in the world.

And while I did miss the pc part at the end of his post (was late when I saw it) I did list the games that you needed a ps console. And I listed them because the best versions were on ps4 only and have content only on ps4.

They asked for PS4 only games. Not games that are on PlayStation systems. Not games that are on PS4 but not PC. Games that are only on PS4.

From the OP:
"Can anyone recommend some good games that is only for the PS4?"

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is on GBA. Ultimate Alliance 2 is on the DS

densetsu86
3 weeks ago#44
Rand_Aybara posted...
densetsu86 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...

They asked for PS4 only games. Not games that are on PlayStation systems. Not games that are on PS4 but not PC. Games that are only on PS4.

From the OP:

And you think those two games are 1 to 1 comparisons like x360 to ps3 or ps4 to xb1? If so man you are delusional but then again I am talking to patty here. You're the poster child for delusional so I guess that makes sense.

Rand_Aybara
3 weeks ago#45
densetsu86 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
densetsu86 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...

From the OP:

And you think those two games are 1 to 1 comparisons like x360 to ps3 or ps4 to xb1? If so man you are delusional but then again I am talking to patty here. You're the poster child for delusional so I guess that makes sense.

The TC asked for PS4 only games. You don't even have the mental capability to follow that extremely simple request so you idiotically list PS3 and Vita games because you are somehow not intelligent enough to understand what "PS4 only" means.

densetsu86
3 weeks ago#46
Rand_Aybara posted...
densetsu86 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
densetsu86 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...

From the OP:

The TC asked for PS4 only games. You don't even have the mental capability to follow that extremely simple request so you idiotically list PS3 and Vita games because you are somehow not intelligent enough to understand what "PS4 only" means.

Lol. Awe delusional patty is speaking and think he's right.

If he doesn't own a psv and a ps3 then those games are very viable to be listed. They are also viable to be listed since they have exclsuive content that the other versions do not have. They are also viable to be listed because they are the best versions of tfhe games to play.

Also not all those games that do have a ps3 and psv even released into the west. So effectively even though they technically they do in the west they are ps4 only.

Keep crying patty. I know you love your blanket statements and non-context statements and love to fail at understanding things but hey its you.

Rand_Aybara
3 weeks ago#47
densetsu86 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
densetsu86 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
densetsu86 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...

From the OP:

Lol. Awe delusional patty is speaking and think he's right.

If he doesn't own a psv and a ps3 then those games are very viable to be listed. They are also viable to be listed since they have exclsuive content that the other versions do not have. They are also viable to be listed because they are the best versions of tfhe games to play.

Also not all those games that do have a ps3 and psv even released into the west. So effectively even though they technically they do in the west they are ps4 only.

Keep crying patty. I know you love your blanket statements and non-context statements and love to fail at understanding things but hey its you.

PS4 only means PS4 only

Rand_Aybara
3 weeks ago#48
To actually answer the TC these are the games I've played and enjoyed:
Uncharted 4 & Lost Legacy
Horizon Zero Dawn (my second favorite game this year)
GT Sport (keep in mind this is mostly online focused)
Bloodborne
Driveclub
Until Dawn

These ones I didn't enjoy but that doesn't mean they're bad:
The Order 1886
Killzone Shadow Fall
Infamous Second Son

densetsu86
2 weeks ago#49
Rand_Aybara posted...
Bloodborne
Driveclub
Until Dawn

The Order 1886
Killzone Shadow Fall
Infamous Second Son

Thats not what he asked patty. He said what are some good. Not what you thought was good.

Rand_Aybara
2 weeks ago#50
densetsu86 posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
Bloodborne
Driveclub
Until Dawn

The Order 1886
Killzone Shadow Fall
Infamous Second Son

Thats not what he asked patty. He said what are some good. Not what you thought was good.

Games aren't objectively good or bad.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So what are some good games that I could play that are only on the PS4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived