Mandatory install?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Mandatory install?

User Info: A5hk0re

A5hk0re
4 years ago#1
Source - http://www.computerandvideogames.com/407912/microsoft-confirms-pre-owned-fee-for-xbox-one/

So this is the end for taking a game over to a buddies and playing? Instead I have to log in to my account and play via cloud? In which case the console may as well always be online.

Buy a new game and have to install it before being able to play is just a slight inconvenience but still not a fan.

I don't like the future....

User Info: IloveElite

IloveElite
4 years ago#2
Just head over to PS4 like me.
Currently playing: MH3U and Lego City Undercover
Waiting for: Elite:Dangerous, Pikmin 3, GTA V

User Info: jaymart_2k

jaymart_2k
4 years ago#3
A5hk0re posted...
Source - http://www.computerandvideogames.com/407912/microsoft-confirms-pre-owned-fee-for-xbox-one/

So this is the end for taking a game over to a buddies and playing? Instead I have to log in to my account and play via cloud? In which case the console may as well always be online.

Buy a new game and have to install it before being able to play is just a slight inconvenience but still not a fan.

I don't like the future....

Run away with me to PS4 :) No homo
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U

User Info: Johnny_Nutcase

Johnny_Nutcase
4 years ago#4
IloveElite posted...
Just head over to PS4 like me.

I'm on my way. You wouldn't believe the traffic getting in there though.

User Info: A5hk0re

A5hk0re
4 years ago#5
Is tempting fellow GFAQS users. Never liked the PS3 but perhaps it's time to return to Sony (PS2 glory days)

User Info: Parisinflames78

Parisinflames78
4 years ago#6
oh god no I must have every technological advance.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Mandatory install?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived