The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

So what is everyone unhappy about?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So what is everyone unhappy about?

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
3 years ago#1
I have NO idea or have any knowledge about Xbox "One" <-- wtf? Besides just the name I am pretty late on the news here. So why is there hate?

Hardware?
Did it go social?
How does it compare to the PS4?
Any games revealed?
---

User Info: CaptainRandom1

CaptainRandom1
3 years ago#2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691

User Info: Micooliscool

Micooliscool
3 years ago#3
Below ps4 hardware
Pay extra fee for pure owned games
Required to be connected to the Internet once per day
Presentation had only a couple of games (although e3 is coming up)
Seems to be more of a media console - gaming is not at the forefront

I think that's about it.

User Info: Mantiso

Mantiso
3 years ago#4
Creepy stalker camera that monitors your emotions.
I'm not gonna cry about my Pa. I'm gonna build an airport. Put my name on it - Worlds First Analrapist
PSN ID: SolidKev

User Info: Fallen_Lord

Fallen_Lord
3 years ago#5
All xbox games are like PC games now. One time install with a code tied to your live account. Games cannot be resold or transferred , just like a digital only title. I personally could care less about the used games market but the almost always online DRM to play your games is a deal breaker for me.

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
3 years ago#6
- Have to have internet to install games (means you need to pay for an Xbox Live fee regardless of whether you play online a lot or not)
- Discs only contain some information to play the game, so you can't lend the full game to someone else.
- Need internet at least every 24 hours to authenticate your games
- No answers as to what happens if you miss that time window due to whatever circumstances
- Microsoft hinted at a used games fee, but they haven't revealed any specific info on that yet.

User Info: fleadog2

fleadog2
3 years ago#7
Its not a gaming console arrrrrrrghhh. I want all my tech devices to only do one thing arrrghhhh. I hate the idea of having my live tv, games. movies, Netflix in one place arrrrghhh. I like having to fumble with multiple remotes to do all these things!!!
GT: Chuckles21z
I don't mind having a console that can do multuple things. Hell the 360 was my primary Netflix access before the update ruined it(use PS3 now), but when I buy a GAMING console, the GAMES have damn well better be the focus of the thing.
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
3 years ago#9
CaptainRandom1 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw

Oh God..........
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So what is everyone unhappy about?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived