At this point, is there ANY reason not to get a PC instead?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. At this point, is there ANY reason not to get a PC instead?

User Info: PuffPuffPastor

PuffPuffPastor
4 years ago#1
Topic^.
Beep Beep...Sweep!

User Info: Decepticon89

Decepticon89
4 years ago#2
a lot of people don't have the time or money to keep up with an maintain a state of the art gaming PC. A guy could play a game on his computer from 2010 and in 2013 his computer will be able to play a game from 2013 but possibly not at optimal settings.

Game consoles erase that. A 360 bought on day one, assuming it didn't red ring, can play a game that comes out in june of this year.
"It's like a party in my mouth, and everyone's throwing up."

User Info: GameGrumps

GameGrumps
4 years ago#3
Decepticon89 posted...
a lot of people don't have the time or money to keep up with an maintain a state of the art gaming PC. A guy could play a game on his computer from 2010 and in 2013 his computer will be able to play a game from 2013 but possibly not at optimal settings.

Game consoles erase that. A 360 bought on day one, assuming it didn't red ring, can play a game that comes out in june of this year.

Computers from 2010 should have no problem maxing out 2013 games...
Hey I'm Grump!
And I'm not so grump!

User Info: HoosierGuy88

HoosierGuy88
4 years ago#4
I already have a gaming PC but I still buy consoles for exclusive games, which is why I will be buying a PS4.

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
4 years ago#5
Too foreign to me. I'd rather not deal with gaming PCs. Besides, there's some nice variety in consoles.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
4 years ago#6
GameGrumps posted...

how dare you use that name...
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

User Info: TrueSephir0th

TrueSephir0th
4 years ago#7
we dont HAVE to buy anything
thats exactly why im sitting out this generation of gaming

at least until a price drop and some serious service tweaks emerge
GT= Flying Abstract

User Info: RPGNinja123

RPGNinja123
4 years ago#8
Decepticon89 posted...

This but more in terms of the general principle, I don't have the time or money to keep upgrading to play the latest games and have them look at the way I want. This "generation" I think I am just sticking with the 3DS and going back to PS2.
It's a beautiful time to be a 3DS owner.
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)

User Info: SDF 1

SDF 1
4 years ago#9
1) You are poor
2) You only play HALO
Hordge Porky Knobs

User Info: SilentS89

SilentS89
4 years ago#10
Sure, there are reasons.

But none of them are good ones.
Xbox: Has 99 Problems and the name is One
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. At this point, is there ANY reason not to get a PC instead?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived