I realized that it's cheaper for ME to get an Xbox One than a PS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I realized that it's cheaper for ME to get an Xbox One than a PS

User Info: WG4F_is_win

WG4F_is_win
4 years ago#1
$500
-$100 headset
+$20 adapter
-$60 year of live
+$30 since over half will be used by December
=$390

The real number is $385-395 since I actually buy xbl for $40 a year and I will have the ability to sell my wi-fi adapter for $5-15.

This definitely doesn't apply to everyone and I am obviously smarter than to base my decision just around price. I just hadn't thought of it before today and I thought it was worth noting.
just hawkin' on the box

User Info: babamig

babamig
4 years ago#2
what?
(message deleted)

User Info: MegaWinFTW

MegaWinFTW
4 years ago#4
I...I think you made a couple of mistakes in your calculations...

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
4 years ago#5
Dude......
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: LICKWIDPAlN

LICKWIDPAlN
4 years ago#6
Wow.
PS3 / 3DS / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!

User Info: HeavyLight

HeavyLight
4 years ago#7
lol, in my eyes you still have to pay $550
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789

User Info: Kosmo240985

Kosmo240985
4 years ago#8
WG4F_is_win posted...
$500
-$100 headset
+$20 adapter
-$60 year of live
=$390

The real number is $385-395 since I actually buy xbl for $40 a year and I will have the ability to sell my wi-fi adapter for $5-15.

This definitely doesn't apply to everyone and I am obviously smarter than to base my decision just around price. I just hadn't thought of it before today and I thought it was worth noting.

its 500 with no headset, you don't subtract an item that isn't included in the price.

it's 500
Headset not included so 50-100 for new headset or 20 dollar adapter to use old headset.
not sure why you are subtracting live either....this is also an addition to the cost. so +60 for live
not sure what + 30 isnce over half will be used by december even means.

the final tally is 500 + 20 + 60 = 580 w/o a headset, or 610 to 660 with a headset.

my god your math is horrible.
GT: Kozzie85

User Info: john_legspi

john_legspi
4 years ago#9
am i missing something? why can you subtract $100 towards ps4?
PSN: Jorenz7 - Pawn: Sparrow - lvl 200 - Fighter

User Info: ZXR_ReignSlayer

ZXR_ReignSlayer
4 years ago#10
Kosmo240985 posted...
WG4F_is_win posted...
$500
-$100 headset
+$20 adapter
-$60 year of live
=$390

its 500 with no headset, you don't subtract an item that isn't included in the price.

it's 500
Headset not included so 50-100 for new headset or 20 dollar adapter to use old headset.
not sure why you are subtracting live either....this is also an addition to the cost. so +60 for live
not sure what + 30 isnce over half will be used by december even means.

the final tally is 500 + 20 + 60 = 580 w/o a headset, or 610 to 660 with a headset.

my god your math is horrible.

How dare you insult him.

He is Smaht man!
Everyone thinks they are special and the exception to the rule...everyone...and they are all wrong -RonD70
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I realized that it's cheaper for ME to get an Xbox One than a PS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived