iphone 5 or Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. iphone 5 or Xbox One?

User Info: ssjgohhku

ssjgohhku
3 years ago#1
I really want the infinite power of the Cloud and the incredible magic of Kinect but i need a new phone too.

User Info: Tenzhi

Tenzhi
3 years ago#2
I only use my phone for making phone calls, and not even that if I don't have to. I couldn't justify shelling out $500+ for one.
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
3 years ago#3
Uh, xbox one. Not even a conversation. I have a 64 gb ipod touch, I don't use it often, thinking of trying to get $280 back to put toward something I might actually use.
last $$: Skyrim Legendary PS3, Last of Us, Max Payne 3 PS3, Project X Zone, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Wii U
Playing: tLoU

User Info: TrueSephir0th

TrueSephir0th
3 years ago#4
you can get a new phone for about $50 if you shop around
and you can get a next gen gaming console for under $500 if you shop around too

be smart =)
GT- Flying Abstract
i boost achievements, hit me up!

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
3 years ago#5
Yeah iPhones or anything apple is overrated. I am happy with my lumia windows phone, once you get used to it its brilliant. Get a windows phone or galaxy s4.

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
3 years ago#6
Go with an Android instead
PSN: Spetsnaz420

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#7
richboy900 posted...
Yeah iPhones or anything apple is overrated. I am happy with my lumia windows phone, once you get used to it its brilliant. Get a windows phone or galaxy s4.

They're not even overrated these days. Every poster on the internet likes to piss on Apple like they light dogs on fire.
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: Foreman22

Foreman22
3 years ago#8
Own an IPhone 5 and love it. It is always Internet cool to rag on the big dog of the industry.

User Info: whitelytning

whitelytning
3 years ago#9
Xb1.

The phone you have is fine and there are a lot of options when it comes to phones. You can get a better/cheaper one. There are also rumors that Apple lights dogs on fire.
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
3 years ago#10
I forgot to say though, I'd still take the Xbox one over a phone anyday. No phone is as exciting as a next Gen console. I'm getting Xbox one after price drop though.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. iphone 5 or Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived