If Microsoft dropped the price of XBOX ONE to $399 at Gamescom, would you buy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If Microsoft dropped the price of XBOX ONE to $399 at Gamescom, would you buy?

User Info: Solnot

Solnot
4 years ago#1
If Microsoft dropped the price of XBOX ONE to $399 at Gamescom, would you buy it? - Results (590 votes)
Yes, I would buy XBOX ONE at $399.
38.98% (230 votes)
No, I would not buy XBOX ONE at $399.
61.02% (360 votes)
This poll is now closed.
http://www.handytips.info/1372/microsoft-will-reintroduce-the-xbox-one-at-press-event/

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
4 years ago#2
No.
The PS4 is still the better deal at that price. Still, one more barrier would have been removed from me owning one.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: Ramsus082

Ramsus082
4 years ago#3
Probably down the road, maybe a year from now. I don't see the point in owning both consoles this generation since we're probably going to be seeing more multiplatform titles than ever before. I'm a bit of a graphics whore, so the PS4 still represents a better price for me.

Now, if they confirm whether I can use my TB PX5 headset, that would probably get me interested sooner. My main gripes are the overpriced/underpowered ratio, and their hostile attitude toward indy development. They've somewhat fixed the latter, so I'm just waiting for it to be priced appropriately, really.

User Info: TheKnifeMonkey

TheKnifeMonkey
4 years ago#4
Still comes down to kinect. I would gladly buy the xbone at $500 if they just took that damn device away...
Boston Celtics, Red Sox, I guess Bruins.....F--- the PATS, go BUCS!!! (Don't ask)
PSN & XBL: RedCloud49

User Info: gobuffalo30

gobuffalo30
4 years ago#5
Probably not. I still feel PS4's hardware is better and doesn't have the mandatory kinect. Plus I had 3 360s die because of RROD and then a slim die due to the power supply failing.

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
4 years ago#6
No I would not buy it at $399. That price is TOO LOW. This is so STUPID why lower the price? $500 or I WALK.
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke

User Info: Coordinates

Coordinates
4 years ago#7
Joey-Zaza posted...
No I would not buy it at $399. That price is TOO LOW. This is so STUPID why lower the price? $500 or I WALK.

B...But I thought you quit!

User Info: saiyankakaroto

saiyankakaroto
4 years ago#8
TheKnifeMonkey posted...
Still comes down to kinect. I would gladly buy the xbone at $500 if they just took that damn device away...

me too

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
4 years ago#9
Joey-Zaza posted...

That's a remarkably intelligent post.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: Epic_Bear_Guy

Epic_Bear_Guy
4 years ago#10
Yeah, I'm an online gamer and I love Mp. Microsoft has better servers for that purpose but i want the cheaper console so I'm not buying until the price drops.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If Microsoft dropped the price of XBOX ONE to $399 at Gamescom, would you buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived