A question for those who prefer the XB1.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A question for those who prefer the XB1.

User Info: doc1369

doc1369
4 years ago#11
If the rumor that the X1 talks to you because of kinect, it will be a reason to buy it first.
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.

User Info: regsantotomas

regsantotomas
4 years ago#12
I would be uninterested in a non-integrated Kinect solution.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego

User Info: eibon

eibon
4 years ago#13
BudWisenheimer posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
If you had a choice to get the XB1 without kinect for a $100 dollar drop in price, would you?

I have to ask since there are a lot of people around here who seem to step up and defend the kinect any moment they get. Is the kinect 2 alone, without the XB1 in the picture, something you are looking forward to get?

No. I would cancel one of my pre-orders if MSFT removes the Kinect from any SKU.

only one? for gods sake man cancel them all immediately before it's too late!

User Info: INEEDHELPWEE2

INEEDHELPWEE2
4 years ago#14
It is more than worth it.

User Info: Alienware4Life

Alienware4Life
4 years ago#15
No, the kinect is going to make the system so much better to get through.
Check out my PC,360,ps3, Movie, Old School game vidoes http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicConspiracy?feature=mhee

User Info: Bastichlives

Bastichlives
4 years ago#16
I am looking forward to seeing what the Kinect 2.0 has to offer. I would be disappointed if it was removed.
Haters gonna hate.

User Info: TRC-G00SE

TRC-G00SE
4 years ago#17
My wife and kids love the kinect so it does not bother me.
****!

User Info: Lordcrabfood

Lordcrabfood
4 years ago#18
If there is no Kinect, the what is the difference between the X1 and the PS4? Sure the PS4 is more powerful, although not by a great amount, I am actually looking forward to see what developers will do with Kinect. I will gladly trade a bit of power for some interesting and new ideas which the game industry desperately needs. I am getting both systems though, however, the X1 is more interesting to me.

User Info: BudWisenheimer

BudWisenheimer
4 years ago#19
eibon posted...
BudWisenheimer posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
If you had a choice to get the XB1 without kinect for a $100 dollar drop in price, would you?

I have to ask since there are a lot of people around here who seem to step up and defend the kinect any moment they get. Is the kinect 2 alone, without the XB1 in the picture, something you are looking forward to get?

No. I would cancel one of my pre-orders if MSFT removes the Kinect from any SKU.

only one? for gods sake man cancel them all immediately before it's too late!

The other pre-order is PS4

User Info: cruelbird

cruelbird
4 years ago#20
No. I enjoyed Kinect 1.0 enough despite it's problems (a lot of crappy games.)
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3695/sigbase.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A question for those who prefer the XB1.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived