If Nintendo went bankrupt, would it help the X1?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If Nintendo went bankrupt, would it help the X1?

User Info: Etheos

Etheos
4 years ago#21
Just because I ran out of chocolate doesn't mean I'll start eating dog ****.

User Info: coltsfan4ever31

coltsfan4ever31
4 years ago#22
Nintendo has over 5 billion dollars in the bank. Despite the Wii U struggling,they wont go bankrupt for awhile(if ever).
---PSN:coltslover31

User Info: sworder

sworder
4 years ago#23
coltsfan4ever31 posted...
Nintendo has over 5 billion dollars in the bank. Despite the Wii U struggling,they wont go bankrupt for awhile(if ever).

People always say this but I wouldn't be so sure. Sony has lost that much in a year. Microsoft lost 1 billion with RROD and almost another billion with Surface

Nintendo were lucky that 3DS sales picked up

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
4 years ago#24
MS is 10 times more likely to go bankrupt before Nintendo.
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: eibon

eibon
4 years ago#25
Nintendo better wise up and release a console that's technologically competitive. I love my 3DS, but for a home console played on a TV I have different expectations. for now, I have no interest in the WiiU. as soon as it's dead they can release a new console that will hopefully be better. with the console generations getting longer, they could even release a console that has superior hardware compared to xbox1/PS4. that's the only thing that would grab my attention.

User Info: Newbius

Newbius
4 years ago#26
eibon posted...
Nintendo better wise up and release a console that's technologically competitive. I love my 3DS, but for a home console played on a TV I have different expectations. for now, I have no interest in the WiiU. as soon as it's dead they can release a new console that will hopefully be better. with the console generations getting longer, they could even release a console that has superior hardware compared to xbox1/PS4. that's the only thing that would grab my attention.

If your focus is more on the hardware then the actual games, you're doing it wrong. Just saying.

User Info: VioletZer0

VioletZer0
4 years ago#27
Competition is good.

The PS4, for example, saved the Xbox One.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#28
NeoMonk posted...
MS is 10 times more likely to go bankrupt before Nintendo.

That is some awful anti-microsoft fanboyism right there.
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: mrshowtime333

mrshowtime333
4 years ago#29
Its pretty unlikely they go bankrupt. But its hard to come back from a disaster like the Wii U. I think they will end up just focusing on the handheld market. Nobody has wanted to make games for Nintendo consoles for years. Now its getting even worse. Thats how a platform dies. Mario Kart can only take you so far.

User Info: IzunaDrop1990

IzunaDrop1990
4 years ago#30
Nintendo is not even close to going bankrupt, but with out them the gaming landscape will be a much poorer place as gamers we should hope all consoles flourish.
Perhaps...I am a ghost?
Zelda, greatest franchise bar none.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If Nintendo went bankrupt, would it help the X1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived