To those buying an XBONE OVER THE PS4, if the Xbone got delayed until Q1 2014...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. To those buying an XBONE OVER THE PS4, if the Xbone got delayed until Q1 2014...

User Info: Jimm3rF3rdette

Jimm3rF3rdette
3 years ago#1
What would you do? - Results (294 votes)
Switch to PS4, I ain't gonna wait.
54.76% (161 votes)
Be patient and wait.
45.24% (133 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So with the rumor (that got debunked) about the xbone getting delayed until early 2014, I was wondering what would be your guys' reaction if the rumor ended up being true.
Favorite game of all time: Final Fantasy X, and no other game has come close.

User Info: zephirraines

zephirraines
3 years ago#2
My biggest gripe of the ps4 is the total lack of quality exclusives. I will get a ps4 once they change that.

User Info: RedFive3

RedFive3
3 years ago#3
It's only being delayed in some countries.
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
3 years ago#4
I always get really bored of PlayStation consoles. They never have good exclusives. So no, I would wait.
(message deleted)

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
3 years ago#6
KingsIayer posted...
slyman19 posted...
They never have good exclusives.

This is just out and out pathetic fanboyism and trolling. God, I'm so glad the PS4 is set to f***ing savage the Xbox One in sales.

Sorry I have a different opinion than you, but that`s what I`ve always felt. Even before the Xbox came on the scene.

User Info: Jimm3rF3rdette

Jimm3rF3rdette
3 years ago#7
KingsIayer posted...
slyman19 posted...

This is just out and out pathetic fanboyism and trolling. God, I'm so glad the PS4 is set to f***ing savage the Xbox One in sales.

And? You're not getting any part of the money $ony makes.
Favorite game of all time: Final Fantasy X, and no other game has come close.
(message deleted)

User Info: METALINGUS5150

METALINGUS5150
3 years ago#9
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
KingsIayer posted...
slyman19 posted...

And? You're not getting any part of the money $ony makes.

It's not about money....it's about sending a message.

User Info: Alienware4Life

Alienware4Life
3 years ago#10
The Countries it is delayed in will have no effect on sales. They are a minuscule % of what is sold.
Check out my PC,360,ps3, Movie, Old School game vidoes http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicConspiracy?feature=mhee
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. To those buying an XBONE OVER THE PS4, if the Xbone got delayed until Q1 2014...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived