Do you expect the new Halo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you expect the new Halo

User Info: peephole303

peephole303
3 years ago#1
To go in a new direction for the series?

I admit im mostly a sony player so i dont know how badly that could screw up the experience (thought its no longer a bungie game so it could work well)

But games such as Killzone Shadowfall, MGSV even a little bit of GTAV are attemping to go in a little bit new directions for their gameplay

do you guys expect Halo to follow the same Halo formula or try to add some new changes to make it a fresh experience?

User Info: Eamon696

Eamon696
3 years ago#2
Actually, I hope they return back to the Original Halo formula with Halo 5. Halo 4 is was too much of a deviation.
Seattle Seahawks.

User Info: Pinoy441

Pinoy441
3 years ago#3
343 has already went too far from the vision that was set by Halo 1-3

Unless they get the original writers back, and go back towards at least Halo 3 gameplay, Halo is dead now.
*grabs popcorn*

User Info: Millertime660

Millertime660
3 years ago#4
Pinoy441 posted...
343 has already went too far from the vision that was set by Halo 1-3

Unless they get the original writers back, and go back towards at least Halo 3 gameplay, Halo is dead now.

i enjoyed halo 4..... actually I liked pretty much all of them.

User Info: AtomicMenace

AtomicMenace
3 years ago#5
Yeah I'm totally hoping for something different and for God's sake give us some better level design. If I have to trudge through multiple "library-like" areas on multiple occasions just because I'm in "a large complex" I will lose all hope with the franchise altogether.

User Info: AtomicMenace

AtomicMenace
3 years ago#6
Also let's remove the CoD from the Halo multiplayer while we're at it. K thx bai.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you expect the new Halo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived