what if MS Throws in 101 $ rebate = 399 $?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. what if MS Throws in 101 $ rebate = 399 $?

User Info: xboxxx1

xboxxx1
3 years ago#1
Bammmm case close.......

User Info: Decimator11

Decimator11
3 years ago#2
This topic is terrible.
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg

User Info: pigman2003

pigman2003
3 years ago#3
To be honest if they threw In a free year of gold or a free game that would make up the price difference, and I only say that for the people who are wary of Kinect, the Kinect alone more than makes up for it, the headset isn't bad either.

User Info: HENTAIDOJI

HENTAIDOJI
3 years ago#4
It's whatever price the US puts on the Xbox brand + their inherent value of a bundled camera.

Last gen it was at least +$60 for live + negative value of no blu-ray player $20 - being very generous, so +$50 and +$20 for the camera means the PS4 has the same "value" advantage of the PS3.

None.
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg

User Info: jammies

jammies
3 years ago#5
That $399 could be spent on a PS4 though without need for waiting on a $100 Visa gift card with an expiration date.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: Ironcondorz

Ironcondorz
3 years ago#6
Don't worry there will always be calculators.
Fantasy console player: My console+games lineup has better sales than your console+games lineup. Actually playing the games IRL? No way I'm just an armchair QB.

User Info: RebelGameMaster

RebelGameMaster
3 years ago#7
HENTAIDOJI posted...
It's whatever price the US puts on the Xbox brand + their inherent value of a bundled camera.

Last gen it was at least +$60 for live + negative value of no blu-ray player $20 - being very generous, so +$50 and +$20 for the camera means the PS4 has the same "value" advantage of the PS3.

None.

The Xbox One Boards
Where math doesn't work the way it does in school
:)

User Info: ZZZGundam

ZZZGundam
3 years ago#8
This topic is bad and you should feel bad.

And Santa came by and said you have no friends.

User Info: WestSdeNleVrus

WestSdeNleVrus
3 years ago#9
Yeah...cause I love jumping through hoops to get my money back instead of just paying less for it at the cash register.....

User Info: 6speednissan

6speednissan
3 years ago#10
WestSdeNleVrus posted...
Yeah...cause I love jumping through hoops to get my money back instead of just paying less for it at the cash register.....

Unless it was a free game bundled in the box, or a voucher in the box to download any game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. what if MS Throws in 101 $ rebate = 399 $?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived