What if Microsoft invested their money into first party instead of Kinect?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What if Microsoft invested their money into first party instead of Kinect?

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
4 years ago#1
Do you think maybe that would have worked out at all? There might be a AAA Perfect Dark out there for launch or something, a real cool situation. Or a brand new Banjo maybe? Heck, I bet they could have had tons of mind blowing games in the works.

I remember when Perfect Dark came out on N64...man, I played it for years! The 360 version was cool at the time too. It's absolutely ridiculous Micrsoft isn't investing in their own popular IP.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#2
How do you know they're not? It's just their launch lineup. There is at least 5 more years, bud.
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: True_FoeHammer

True_FoeHammer
4 years ago#3
I wish Microsoft would invest money into first party development, period.

User Info: 6speednissan

6speednissan
4 years ago#4
Didn't you hear Rare has been working on ideas for a new Banjo Kazooie and other classic franchise games?

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
4 years ago#5
6speednissan posted...
Didn't you hear Rare has been working on ideas for a new Banjo Kazooie and other classic franchise games?

I did hear this, but I also heard that they may be Kinect games and that doesn't sound like the Perfect Dark I want. Just really depressing.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What if Microsoft invested their money into first party instead of Kinect?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived