New Killer Instinct character revealed!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Killer Instinct character revealed!

User Info: GrandMast3r

GrandMast3r
4 years ago#21
I don't get you people. Do you really just want only the existing characters from previous KI's? Who's to say they're going to stop at their second season pass? Ken Lobb said they're going to support the game for a long while, I'm sure all the older characters will be in eventually, I know the confirmed cast of characters is small.

KI needs new faces, and this one looks to fit right in, I love the design, she looks to be extremely fast and deadly. Can't wait to see gameplay of her.

User Info: DelRowe

DelRowe
4 years ago#22
yanksfan4247 posted...
DelRowe posted...
No I'm saying that getting the classic characters in should be a bigger priority than putting in new characters, especially if they're going to be unoriginal with those characters. Seriously it looks like a design ripped from Mortal Kombat.

Kim Wu is a character from KI2. Hurr durr

Where did you see that that was Kim Wu? Looks nothing like her, so it might as well be a new character even if they just slap that name on her.
You are not in control.

User Info: AwayFromHere

AwayFromHere
4 years ago#23
If it is indeed Kim Wu, people don't want KI2 characters.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.

User Info: AlexPuma

AlexPuma
4 years ago#24
If that is indeed Kim Wu, I'm guaranteed to never play the game. There could be interesting ways to incorporate Kim's nunchucks into a modern fighting game, instead of whatever that gauntlet thing is she's wearing. Also, Kim Wu should be a lot cuter, compared to the sultry Orchid and the wild Maya. This one looks like one of the pallet-swap ninja ladies from Mortal Kombat, certainly not cute and very much not interesting.
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott

User Info: Orange_Apples

Orange_Apples
4 years ago#25
yeah, that isn't Kim Wu. It's the wrong weapon. That would be like giving SC's Kilik sais, or giving Ryu a gun.
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.

User Info: Natatteru

Natatteru
4 years ago#26
That looks like someone out of MK...
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf

User Info: AwayFromHere

AwayFromHere
4 years ago#27
Natatteru posted...
That looks like someone out of MK...

Scarlett.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.

User Info: THE_PS1_PATRIOT

THE_PS1_PATRIOT
4 years ago#28
She looks cool. They need my girl Kim Wu back!!!
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT

User Info: Kanokare

Kanokare
4 years ago#29
GrandMast3r posted...
I don't get you people. Do you really just want only the existing characters from previous KI's? Who's to say they're going to stop at their second season pass? Ken Lobb said they're going to support the game for a long while, I'm sure all the older characters will be in eventually, I know the confirmed cast of characters is small.

KI needs new faces, and this one looks to fit right in, I love the design, she looks to be extremely fast and deadly. Can't wait to see gameplay of her.

That's the problem with gamers these days, they just want a taste of the past. If it were up to them, you'd see 10 remakes of Final Fantasy 7 by now.
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/SOTDgaming/videos

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
4 years ago#30
Kanokare posted...
GrandMast3r posted...

That's the problem with gamers these days, they just want a taste of the past. If it were up to them, you'd see 10 remakes of Final Fantasy 7 by now.

QFT
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Killer Instinct character revealed!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived