XBL vs. PSN: A simple comparison

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XBL vs. PSN: A simple comparison

User Info: Jeffandhisbanjo

Jeffandhisbanjo
3 years ago#1
-Both cost money
-XBL more populated

Alright goodnight guys

User Info: Massimilieno

Massimilieno
3 years ago#2
XB1 is still $499 though.
Stealing IP addresses since 2011.

Jeffandhisbanjo
3 years ago#3
Massimilieno posted...

Correct

User Info: Massimilieno

Massimilieno
3 years ago#4
Massimilieno posted...

Correct

So $399 with more free features like Twitch>$499 with paywalled features like Twitch.
Stealing IP addresses since 2011.

Jeffandhisbanjo
3 years ago#5
Massimilieno posted...
Massimilieno posted...

Correct

So $399 with more free features like Twitch>$499 with paywalled features like Twitch.

Not sure I understand what point you're trying to make. I'm talking about the online services you pay for. Not free stuff.

User Info: spartan69x2

spartan69x2
3 years ago#6
What makes you think it will be more populated next gen and where's your evidence its more populated now I have like 3 xbl accounts and about 12 psn accounts I know a lot of psn users with multiple accounts due to the fact that it's free on ps3 and with the way it looks ps4 will be the more popular system for a while until ms gets their stuff together.
big daddy and isaac mains for psasbr... psn spartan69x2

Jeffandhisbanjo
3 years ago#7
spartan69x2 posted...
What makes you think it will be more populated next gen and where's your evidence its more populated now I have like 3 xbl accounts and about 12 psn accounts I know a lot of psn users with multiple accounts due to the fact that it's free on ps3 and with the way it looks ps4 will be the more popular system for a while until ms gets their stuff together.

Well look at the COD:Ghosts boards. Multi plat game and it's clear a majority will be playing on XBL.

Jeffandhisbanjo
3 years ago#8
spartan69x2 posted...

And you kinda proved my point. You got one person with 12 accounts inflating the **** out of numbers lol.

spartan69x2
3 years ago#9
Jeffandhisbanjo posted...
spartan69x2 posted...

Well look at the COD:Ghosts boards. Multi plat game and it's clear a majority will be playing on XBL.

That's cod though Xbox will always be cods home team

spartan69x2
3 years ago#10
Jeffandhisbanjo posted...
spartan69x2 posted...

And you kinda proved my point. You got one person with 12 accounts inflating the **** out of numbers lol.

Not the point each one of those add to the population I want to see where u got your numbers
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XBL vs. PSN: A simple comparison

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived