2 rushed games at launch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 2 rushed games at launch

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#11
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Why do you care? You're obviously not getting one.

Nobody is getting one except the most die hard loyal Xbox fans. PS4 is a more powerful and much more affordable console with better first party studios and franchises.

Even in America the PS4 is dominating in preorders http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-08-22-gamestop-expecting-largest-console-launch-in-history

Nobody wants to spend well over half a grand to play Ryse or Dead Rising 3 or 6 character Killer Instinct.

Yup. Keep telling yourself that, swagboy
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: lilj812

lilj812
4 years ago#12
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Nobody is getting one except the most die hard loyal Xbox fans. PS4 is a more powerful and much more affordable console with better first party studios and franchises.

Even in America the PS4 is dominating in preorders http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-08-22-gamestop-expecting-largest-console-launch-in-history

Nobody wants to spend well over half a grand to play Ryse or Dead Rising 3 or 6 character Killer Instinct.

You're excited about 6 character killer instinct? Really???
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"

User Info: squarex8264

squarex8264
4 years ago#13
lilj812 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Getting 8 characters for $20 and continued character support they'll likely sell in packs? Yeah... I kind of am. That's a decent enough deal to get me interested since I was already following the game.
Gamertag: Squ4rex
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade

User Info: NathanDrakeSwag

NathanDrakeSwag
4 years ago#14
squarex8264 posted...
lilj812 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Getting 8 characters for $20 and continued character support they'll likely sell in packs? Yeah... I kind of am. That's a decent enough deal to get me interested since I was already following the game.

They will only keep supporting it if it has a community which it won't. The fighting community always has been and always will be on Playstation. Killer Instinct got booed off the stage at EVO.

Even the few people who want to play this rushed game won't be able to because nobody wants the console that it is on.

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
4 years ago#15
If you purchased a game & it only had 8 characters you would be laughing at how garbage it was...
Somehow everyone giving this a pass because they're desperate for anything that's called "EXCLUSIVE"
Outright laughable.
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
4 years ago#16
NeoMonk posted...
If you purchased a game & it only had 8 characters you would be laughing at how garbage it was...
Somehow everyone giving this a pass because they're desperate for anything that's called "EXCLUSIVE"
Outright laughable.

It'd be different if it were a $60 game, which it isn't. It's $20.
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461

User Info: PsychoGates

PsychoGates
4 years ago#17
I hope you Sony Ponies are also getting up in arms over GTA5 since that game is also being sold "unfinished"

the fanboys on here are hilarious, especially you TC

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
4 years ago#18
VoidBeyond posted...
It'd be different if it were a $60 game, which it isn't. It's $20.
It's 40 actually...

PsychoGates posted...
I hope you Sony Ponies are also getting up in arms over GTA5 since that game is also being sold "unfinished" the fanboys on here are hilarious, especially you TC
I had no idea GTA5 became a Sony exclusive! The only sad uninformed FB here is you ;)
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: NathanDrakeSwag

NathanDrakeSwag
4 years ago#19
NeoMonk posted...
Outright laughable.

So true. The same can also be said of Ryse and Dead Rising 3. If those games were not exclusive nobody here would even give them a second look.

I thought Xbox fans hated QTE yet now they all of a sudden love Ryse which is nothing but QTE and on top of that you can't even fail the QTE.

Dead Rising 3 is running below 10 frames with only 3 months before release (which means about 2 months to fix it unless they delay it because games go gold about a month before release dates).

I can't believe Xbox fans are so blinded by a brand name and the color green that they hype this trash.

User Info: UltimateGeth39

UltimateGeth39
4 years ago#20
Well if totally unbiased Nathan Drake says so.
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 2 rushed games at launch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived