2 rushed games at launch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 2 rushed games at launch

User Info: LgndaryLiam

LgndaryLiam
4 years ago#51
I wouldn't be shocked by the level of intelligence on these boards. Gamefaqs has a bad reputation for a reason.

User Info: _Sovereign_

_Sovereign_
4 years ago#52
6speednissan posted...
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
All 4 look rushed. Dead Rising 3 looks unplayable due to frame rate and Ryse looks like one of the worst games in years. Superman 64 quality gameplay.

I love how people see that Dead Rising is trying to improve its frame rate before release, then try to use it as ammo saying the game is unplayable. The game looks great in every video I've seen.

And yet that series is nothing more than a slightly polished turd.
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.

User Info: chiefofsb78

chiefofsb78
4 years ago#53
The console is even rushed so i don't think MS cares there trying to get a quick cash in before the gaming department gets shut down i guess
killerinstinctonline

User Info: LgndaryLiam

LgndaryLiam
4 years ago#54
"The Console is even rushed"

I don't know why you'd even bother posting this ridiculous drivel. It's a completely false and unfounded claim. There is nothing rushed about the console. Are you seriously that deluded? And the "rushed game" situation is just the current state of gaming. Games are getting shorter and shorter, DLC is coming in great volume. it's just something you have to accept.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#55
LgndaryLiam posted...
"The Console is even rushed"

I don't know why you'd even bother posting this ridiculous drivel. It's a completely false and unfounded claim. There is nothing rushed about the console. Are you seriously that deluded? And the "rushed game" situation is just the current state of gaming. Games are getting shorter and shorter, DLC is coming in great volume. it's just something you have to accept.

He wants to feel like he knows anything about the industry. Or he is straight trolling. Either way, 90% of the time, his posts consist of complete ignorance and misunderstanding.
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: Bigdaddy422

Bigdaddy422
4 years ago#56
Its funny.

I was bitter too. I rushed out and reserved a Ps4, after xboxs stupid policies. Then they reversed them, and i felt out of luck. I was trying to get hyped by Ps4 launch games, but just couldnt. Im not big into Indie games or F2P MMOs.

Luckily, i secured a reserve online, and now have my PS4 as a way to make some loot once released.

I am buying an Xbox at launch because the games at launch put Sony to shame. I am also buying an xbox because of rumble triggers, dedicated servers, kinect, and its ability to become a part of my entertainment center.

If you look at PS4 all you have is the PS3 with better graphics and a dumb touch pad, the same touch pad i thought was dumb on the back of my vita.

I was a hardcore Ps3 user last gen, but im nearing my mid 20's and need something more than graphic fidelity. I need my system to grow with the times and try to brake down more walls for immersion, which xbox does with kinect and smartglass.

User Info: Son_Of_Sparda_

Son_Of_Sparda_
4 years ago#57
jjordan0002 posted...
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
All 4 look rushed. Dead Rising 3 looks unplayable due to frame rate and Ryse looks like one of the worst games in years. Superman 64 quality gameplay.

Have fun playing Knack it was made for a 5 year old. LOL

Well at least he has taste in games unlike you I presume. You come off as a FPS try hard casual gamer who only gets games with guns or sports in them.
The Official Dante of Every Board.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 2 rushed games at launch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived