C/D this is this first generation of consoles without a "strongest" console

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. C/D this is this first generation of consoles without a "strongest" console
(message deleted)

User Info: Deimir

Deimir
4 years ago#42
Joey-Zaza posted...
I say that because the N64/PS gave us a new dimension to work with. After that, what more can be done?

Clearly the future of gaming lies in 4D.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f2b_1371011276

User Info: ImThe8thWonder

ImThe8thWonder
4 years ago#43
D

I'm pretty sure the PS4 is at least a little bit stronger. Maybe not by much, but it's enough to be considered a difference.

User Info: X1-4Ever

X1-4Ever
4 years ago#44
Eh, people still look like they're made out of plastic. All the power in the world- if that doesn't change, it doesn't matter to me if it's a PS4 or a Wii.

User Info: BS_Infinite

BS_Infinite
4 years ago#45
X1-4Ever posted...
Eh, people still look like they're made out of plastic. All the power in the world- if that doesn't change, it doesn't matter to me if it's a PS4 or a Wii.

But in five years who knows. The graphics may look like Beowulf
--
-

User Info: ZuuF

ZuuF
4 years ago#46
The GameCube was much more powerful than the PS2. PS2 games may have looked better, but that's because there was more space on the disc compared to a GameCube disc.
Compare Metroid Prime 2, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 to games like Jak 3, God of War 2, and...the greatest PS2 game ever...Champions: Return to Arms, in terms of graphics.
While the graphics are about equal, the GameCube exclusives were better looking than PS2-exclusives (even outside of the fact that Nintendo almost-always gets the most out of their hardware).
I think I'm indecisive, but I'm not sure.
Disco lives forever!

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 years ago#47
Deny.

The PS4 is at least 40-50% more powerful than the XBone.
"What is... "Is". Your own personal bias or opinions cannot change what has already been written." - Canon
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. C/D this is this first generation of consoles without a "strongest" console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived