Ten Reasons To Love The Xbox One Operating System

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ten Reasons To Love The Xbox One Operating System

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#1
www.gamespot.com/features/ten-reasons-to-love-the-xbox-one-operating-system-6413655/?tag=Topslot;Slot1

I really cant wait to use that OS. Can I use the X1 to record shows like say the next episode of The Walking Dead? I think you can,but Im not sure.

I would love this feature because Ive missed so many episodes last season:(
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: ozran

ozran
3 years ago#2
I do not think it has a TV DVR option
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09

User Info: HypnoCoosh

HypnoCoosh
3 years ago#3
TV > Games = Fail
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~

zerooo0
3 years ago#4
HypnoCoosh posted...
TV > Games = Fail

Always nice to have options. Like I will actually be using the TV options given.

I also use my 360 as my Netflix player.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: TomoEK9

TomoEK9
3 years ago#5
zerooo0 posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...
TV > Games = Fail

Always nice to have options. Like I will actually be using the TV options given.

Impossible. According to this board no one uses their consoles for netflix players.

zerooo0
3 years ago#6
TomoEK9 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...
TV > Games = Fail

Impossible. According to this board no one uses their consoles for netflix players.

Lul.

User Info: NCPwn

NCPwn
3 years ago#7
I think it can be used as a DVR. But so does my $1 box I rent from my cable company.
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst

User Info: EnVy_CaLiBeR

EnVy_CaLiBeR
3 years ago#8
TomoEK9 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...
TV > Games = Fail

Who said that? lol
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
NP: SMT IV, Pikmin 3, Injustice: GAU, BF3 (Awaiting): PS4, KZ: Shadowfall, Knack, BF4, Xbox One, DR3, Ryse

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#9
Aside from playing games like Dead Rising 3, I plan to use my X1 for other things...including watching TV. Or maybe I'll connect my X360 to it. I haven't decided yet.
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!

User Info: GravyButt

GravyButt
3 years ago#10
Am I missing something? Why would you use it to watch tv when you have a cable box?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ten Reasons To Love The Xbox One Operating System

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived