Sign if you'll eventually buy all 3 consoles.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sign if you'll eventually buy all 3 consoles.

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
3 years ago#1
I know for a lot of people money is rather tight so they really have to weigh their options between the 3 consoles. However, for me, I like to have all 3 just because of the fact that they all do obviously have their exclusives and I'd hate to be like "Damn that game looks amazing, but I won't be able to play it since I don' own the console".

I just got done watching a video of the new Forza game coming to Xbox One and I've not played a racing game in years and seeing that really made me want to jump back into the racing genre. Its small things like that and also Ryse: Son of Rome that really make me eager to pick up an Xbox One and I'm sure over the course of the months before I do get my Xbox One (not biting at launch) there will be other great exclusives I want as well.

The same can be said about the PlayStation 4; I'm very interested in Infamous: Second Son, Knack, and other such titles. I guess I just get sick of seeing this flame wars over "X system is better", "No, Y system is better!". Its gotten to the point its no longer a debate, but a flame war.

I also own a Wii U which is finally looking to improve its library of games with games like Sonic: Lost World, Monolith's "X", etc.

so yes, *signs*. All 3 seem to have great reasons to pick them up.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Riku of KHIII board)

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
3 years ago#2
I was going to, but after wasting money on a Wii I decided against the Wii U
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
3 years ago#3
*signs*

I will also buy the inevitable Kraft Box from the makers of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-

User Info: KiritoArt

KiritoArt
3 years ago#4
I bought a wii u at launch and I will buy an xbox one at launch. I will buy a ps4 eventually whenever there is enough exclusives that interests me. Sooooo *signs*
http://backloggery.com/chasealan

User Info: steelix55

steelix55
3 years ago#5
I will buy Xbox One and PS4 to go along with my gaming PC. Nintendo, their ancient hardware, kiddie games, and nostalgic fans, can shove it.
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 560 Ti || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
3 years ago#6
*sign*
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461

User Info: Evel138

Evel138
3 years ago#7
I saved up the money from my first job to buy a Master System to sit right beside the NES I got for Christmas.

Since then, I've bought just about every console with only a few exceptions (Neo Geo, 3D0, Turbo Grafix and the Jaguar).
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y

User Info: Wekos1187

Wekos1187
3 years ago#8
I plan to. Got got Xbox one and PS4 pre ordered. Still waiting for that one game that will get me excited for the Wii U, or just a price drop.

User Info: Kuebel33

Kuebel33
3 years ago#9
Got a wii u already and have the others preordered
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears3, ZombiU, Blops 2, NSMBU

User Info: Renraku_San

Renraku_San
3 years ago#10
Yup for ps4/x1, already have a Wii U and also picked up an Ouya. I'll probably get the Nvdia console as well.

I'm a sucker for any type of gaming system. I still need to get a Jaguar CD and Neo Geo.
"Free the herb, heal the nation, heal the sick." -Black Uhuru
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sign if you'll eventually buy all 3 consoles.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived