The release date will be November 1st. Mark my words.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The release date will be November 1st. Mark my words.

User Info: Ilovegirls

Ilovegirls
3 years ago#1
Friday November 1st the Xbox One will be released. Trust me. You will all see soon.

User Info: BudWisenheimer

BudWisenheimer
3 years ago#2
Don't ever say "mark my words" on this silly site. ;-)

User Info: Shesha

Shesha
3 years ago#3
My source told me November 17.

I hope you are right and I am wrong. Are you just guessing, or did you hear something?
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

User Info: Ilovegirls

Ilovegirls
3 years ago#4
No I heard from a great source. Can't say much more though.

User Info: INEEDHELPWEE2

INEEDHELPWEE2
3 years ago#5
Why cuz it is 11/1?

User Info: supermoc10

supermoc10
3 years ago#6
CBOAT pretty much confirmed that it can't be earlier than the 18th. Maybe he's wrong though (he's usually right when it comes to MS).
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"

User Info: Orange_Apples

Orange_Apples
3 years ago#7
http://kotaku.com/the-xbox-one-will-not-launch-on-november-8-after-all-1211069173

The source says to expect the console at a date later than November 8

SOURCE FIGHT!!!
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.

User Info: BudWisenheimer

BudWisenheimer
3 years ago#8
supermoc10 posted...
CBOAT pretty much confirmed that it can't be earlier than the 18th. Maybe he's wrong though (he's usually right when it comes to MS).

That's a laugh. Maybe his track record was better before this year. Anyway ... a lot more people than just Cboat are making this prediction because of Watchdogs.

They simply looked at the November 19th release date ... and the Xbone/Watchdogs day one bundle and ... voila! ... instant "prediction."

User Info: DetectiveDoom

DetectiveDoom
3 years ago#9
BudWisenheimer posted...
supermoc10 posted...

That's a laugh. Maybe his track record was better before this year. Anyway ... a lot more people than just Cboat are making this prediction because of Watchdogs.

They simply looked at the November 19th release date ... and the Xbone/Watchdogs day one bundle and ... voila! ... instant "prediction."

You do realize the PS4 had a launch Watchdogs bundle available and still came out earlier right?

User Info: Darthvade

Darthvade
3 years ago#10
BudWisenheimer posted...
supermoc10 posted...

While odd, there is no reason that Watch Dogs could launch on 11/19 for the 360/PS3 and on different days for the PS4 and X1
- Everybody Lies -
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The release date will be November 1st. Mark my words.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived