Forza 5 to have 24 player online mode

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza 5 to have 24 player online mode

User Info: JWJW99

JWJW99
3 years ago#11
Inbefore23ofthosecarsaredrivatars

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#12
If this is true and if it will run at a smooth 60fps then all I can say is this.....

http://i.imgur.com/b3mWa.gif
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

User Info: MrSpaM111

MrSpaM111
3 years ago#13
Have fun getting smashed off the road at the first corner in every race!
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#14
MrSpaM111 posted...
Have fun getting smashed off the road at the first corner in every race!

But but but...but...but....Drive...Club....
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
3 years ago#15
I don't about you guys, but 24 players online in one race is severe overkill. As someone who plays Forza online extensively, I can tell you. That first turn is gonna be a hot mess.com. Especially at launch when you have a bunch of newbies who can't drive worth a damn. 8 is enough. 12~16 was pushing it enough. The only way I would see that being remotely feasible is the superspeedway tracks like Daytona, Indy, Motegi Ring etc.
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II> Gamertag/PSNID: Roivas2K7

User Info: JWJW99

JWJW99
3 years ago#16
How did that source work out for you TC?

User Info: DeadstarJoker

DeadstarJoker
3 years ago#17
spacejamjordanz posted...
I don't about you guys, but 24 players online in one race is severe overkill. As someone who plays Forza online extensively, I can tell you. That first turn is gonna be a hot mess.com. Especially at launch when you have a bunch of newbies who can't drive worth a damn. 8 is enough. 12~16 was pushing it enough. The only way I would see that being remotely feasible is the superspeedway tracks like Daytona, Indy, Motegi Ring etc.

Hot mess.com --- hmmm lol

User Info: unrealtoxic

unrealtoxic
3 years ago#18
spacejamjordanz posted...

/thread
RIP unrealgogetr. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza 5 to have 24 player online mode

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived