AC4: Black Flag Locations & Activities

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. AC4: Black Flag Locations & Activities

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiYrh3_lDh0

Until they fix the framerate issues in DR3, this is now the launch game that I'm most excited for! I don't know why, but the underwater gameplay looks SOOOO sexy to me. Stealth to hide from sharks?!
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#2
Meh, I'm just not that excited for this game. Probably AC3 fault which this does look like it has fixed. I just hope the first half of the game isn't a dang tutorial.

Personally Forza 5 is my 3rd game I'm getting at release, so this will be a wait & see.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#3
*sigh* I'm really trying to lock down 3 games I want at launch. I was initially thinking Battlefield 4, Dead Rising 3, and this, but now Watch Dogs is in the mix. I LOVE stealth, and leveling up, and Watch Dogs has both, so I'm torn now. Black Flag is a DEFINITE for me, but I'm not sure about the other 3 right now. I gotta pick 2.
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. AC4: Black Flag Locations & Activities

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived