Are you going to use the kinect 2.0?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you going to use the kinect 2.0?

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
3 years ago#1
Are you going to use the kinect 2.0? - Results (137 votes)
Yes
27.01% (37 votes)
No
20.44% (28 votes)
Maybe
8.76% (12 votes)
Sometimes
4.38% (6 votes)
Never
28.47% (39 votes)
Haro
4.38% (6 votes)
I don't care
2.19% (3 votes)
Always
0.73% (1 votes)
I don't know
2.19% (3 votes)
Other (specify)
1.46% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Same as topic title.
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#2
At the moment, the poll results seem genuine.
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!

User Info: lilj812

lilj812
3 years ago#3
Hell nah!
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#4
It comes in the box so why not use it ? Lol.It would be stupid to pay for it & not use it lol.

So for me yes.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: Foppe

Foppe
3 years ago#5
Seeing that Dead Rising 3 use it in a nice way, why would I not use it?
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC

User Info: SilentS89

SilentS89
3 years ago#6
zerooo0 posted...
Lol.It would be stupid to pay for it & not use it lol.

That is why many won't purchase the Xbox One.

OracleGunner
3 years ago#7
zerooo0 posted...
It comes in the box so why not use it ? Lol.It would be stupid to pay for it & not use it lol.

So for me yes.

For some it might be a matter of not liking it, others lack of interest. At least that is what I believe as an answer to your question.
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2

OracleGunner
3 years ago#8
bump.

User Info: Reel_Big_Mike

Reel_Big_Mike
3 years ago#9
Of course. I love using the voice controls with the current Kinect, whether it's dashboard or in-game. Actual gesture-based gameplay I probably won't use if it's optional, but who knows depending on how it's implemented.
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
3 years ago#10
I am. I'm actually one of the few it would seem who is highly interested in trying the thing out. It looks revolutionary tbh with all of those videos I watched.

I never got a chance, well, never got around to buying the first one, so I figure now is as good a time as any and my family (a lot of younger kids especially) will love the motion gaming and such as will I with them.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you going to use the kinect 2.0?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived