What are you unplugging or movcing to make room for the Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What are you unplugging or movcing to make room for the Xbox One?

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
4 years ago#11
I won't have to unplug anything since I still have room to plug things into my surge protector. My tv only has one HDMI port though so I'll need to shift it between systems.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine

User Info: Fustmonkey

Fustmonkey
4 years ago#12
2ndAtomisk posted...
I won't have to unplug anything since I still have room to plug things into my surge protector. My tv only has one HDMI port though so I'll need to shift it between systems.

That's right, power... that's the other thing.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FBK3QK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I was thinking about getting another one of these for the new consoles. Usually I wouldn't use a UPS for consoles, but two new consoles at $900 could be worth it, and it would give them nice clean and consistent power.
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
4 years ago#13
Nothing at all.
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461

User Info: Fustmonkey

Fustmonkey
4 years ago#14
VoidBeyond posted...
Nothing at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLC056FD844446018B&feature=player_detailpage&v=AouBVODgm0c#t=88
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"

User Info: coltsfan4ever31

coltsfan4ever31
4 years ago#15
I'm taking my front door off the hinges to get the box in my house. Have you seen how huge this thing is?!
---PSN:coltslover31

User Info: rubberGasket

rubberGasket
4 years ago#16
My PS3/paper weight will be moving to an undisclosed location.
If I don't reply to your post it's because I have you on my ignore list.

User Info: matt-nicklin

matt-nicklin
4 years ago#17
MeaglesV posted...
Nothing. It'll fit right next to my 360 and Wii U

This
Black FC 2924 3613 2338

User Info: capnhowdy18

capnhowdy18
4 years ago#18
Well remember, the Xbox one does have a HDMI in, so technically something like the Roku could plug into the back of it. Personally I'm a little anal about my tv settings, so I wouldn't be plugging any Video device into the Xbox One. I'll be keeping my Xbox 360 plugged into it for a couple months.

User Info: beastwarking

beastwarking
4 years ago#19
I currently have 7 consoles hooked up in my room plus 3 portables. While I probably won't get the One immediately (PS4 first), and I plan on being moved out here in the next few months, I don't really want to unhook anything. If I can, I'd just get a bigger shelf and another surge protector.

...I really hope my house doesn't catch on fire.
ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong
Hail to the king, baby

User Info: NeoAnduril

NeoAnduril
4 years ago#20
I'd unplug your computer and move it to a high counter where you can't reach yet.
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What are you unplugging or movcing to make room for the Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived