What are you unplugging or movcing to make room for the Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What are you unplugging or movcing to make room for the Xbox One?

User Info: Blizz87

Blizz87
4 years ago#31
I sold my 360 due to the fact that it doesn't have any games I wanted to play (exclusive wise). So I am gaming on a ps3 until the X1 arrives. I will keep my ps3 just so that I can play GTA 5, Batman Arkham Origins, and Beyond Two Souls.

User Info: Fustmonkey

Fustmonkey
4 years ago#32
Blizz87 posted...
I sold my 360 due to the fact that it doesn't have any games I wanted to play (exclusive wise). So I am gaming on a ps3 until the X1 arrives. I will keep my ps3 just so that I can play GTA 5, Batman Arkham Origins, and Beyond Two Souls.

No GT6? The GT games are some of the only games I enjoy on PS3. Journey was pretty good. And I like Dyad and Tokyo Jungle.
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"

User Info: Fustmonkey

Fustmonkey
4 years ago#33
Roku 3 is so awesome, I can't unplug that.
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"

User Info: regsantotomas

regsantotomas
4 years ago#34
I'll be unplugging my Tivo and then using that slot for the Xbox One. I will then use the HDMI in of the Xbox One.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego

User Info: Skynet82997

Skynet82997
4 years ago#35
I considered getting GTAV on PS3, but all my friends will be playing it online on Live, so since the XB1 is a Blu-ray player, I'll take down the PS3 to make room for the XB1.

Eventually when I get a PS4 I'll replace the 360 with that.
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate

User Info: TRC-G00SE

TRC-G00SE
4 years ago#36
My current tv only has 2 hdmi ports. So my 360 will be moved to component while the ps3 and xb1 use the hdmi. Or i may move the 360 to the computer monitor. Got plenty of shelf room.
****!

User Info: EnVy_CaLiBeR

EnVy_CaLiBeR
4 years ago#37
Moving my Wii U.
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
NP: Blacklist, Pikmin 3, SMT IV, BF3 (Awaiting): Xbox One, PS4, Killzone: SF, BF4, DR3, Killer Instinct, Forza 5

User Info: Lord_Ka1n

Lord_Ka1n
4 years ago#38
ps4 guy but ill answer anyway.

i just got this shelf with 3 racks on it, ill be putting it on the top rack and moving the strategy guides i had there to the botton rack, which currently just has random crap ive been too lazy to find a space for properly until now

User Info: DIVINExFABLE

DIVINExFABLE
4 years ago#39
My 360 has started not reading discs unless I smack the top of it until it reads, everything else works fine, but no reading is a big negative. So it's going away somewhere, might try and sell it for real cheap to someone or something. So the Xbox One will just take place of that.
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.

User Info: DarthNightmaric

DarthNightmaric
4 years ago#40
If I do get one (I'm BARELY middle class), I'll probably going to have it take up the GameCube slot. :P. Or it's gonna get its own slot.
General, Rogue 14. 2 Gold Medals, 13 Ace Medals, 10 Silver Medals, 1 Bronze Medal.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What are you unplugging or movcing to make room for the Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived