What could make X1 more appealing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What could make X1 more appealing?

User Info: _Sovereign_

_Sovereign_
4 years ago#31
ScreamingMidget posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
They could have a deal where if you buy a Xbone console Microsoft will give you a free PS4 as well. THat will make millions of people buy one.

That is pretty much the only thing that would make the Xbone appealing.

Agreed. However if I were going to get a 3rd generation of crap, this is what I'd want to change :

1. Lower the price by removing unnecessary features - Less than half of 360 owners bought a Kinect, and that number is made mostly of the Kinect-bundled 360s.

2. Good exclusives - Out of every game they've got lined up for launch, the 3rd party multiplats are the best and that's a shame.

3. Remove everything except OMP ( Online) from the paywall that is LIVE - Same quality experience between it and PSN except one was free.

4. AA batteries? Play and charge kit? Scrap it and start over - Beautiful controller, archaic power solutions.

5. If they're sticking with the "Metro" style windows 8 design for the Dashboard, make it fully custom - I want to eliminate what I don't use. Otherwise make it similar to the XMB or the Wii U's menu systems, as they are simple and easy to navigate. I shouldn't feel like I'm always in an online store when I'm on the Dashboard.
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.

User Info: Lord_Ka1n

Lord_Ka1n
4 years ago#32
if microsoft wasnt in charge of it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What could make X1 more appealing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived