The Witcher 3 - Will there be a difference on Xbox One vs PS4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Witcher 3 - Will there be a difference on Xbox One vs PS4

User Info: JusticeSword

JusticeSword
4 years ago#41
pblimp360 posted...
JusticeSword posted...
He sure did help me see the error of my ways, though i didnt appreciate you trying to sour the mood with that snarky comment after id done so, kind of douchey of u, but live & let live eh im just glad to talk shop properly again.

Well, kudos to you for actually discussing games and all, but you did admit to trolling above. I mean, I'm just going off your own words.

I had to give you a bit of your own medicine. ; )

Anyway, with that out of the way, let's have peace, cool?

agreed.

& back on topic, i seriously do not think there will be much disparity between console versions, I do however in this case believe PC will still be leagues better, given CD's pedigree.
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please

User Info: Skynet82997

Skynet82997
4 years ago#42
JusticeSword posted...
pblimp360 posted...
JusticeSword posted...
He sure did help me see the error of my ways, though i didnt appreciate you trying to sour the mood with that snarky comment after id done so, kind of douchey of u, but live & let live eh im just glad to talk shop properly again.

Well, kudos to you for actually discussing games and all, but you did admit to trolling above. I mean, I'm just going off your own words.

I had to give you a bit of your own medicine. ; )

Anyway, with that out of the way, let's have peace, cool?

agreed.

& back on topic, i seriously do not think there will be much disparity between console versions, I do however in this case believe PC will still be leagues better, given CD's pedigree.

Yea - I mean, the PC version will of course have the best graphics - but from what I've seen, this is going to be one gorgeous console title.

Looks SO good - definitely one of my most anticipated.
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate

JusticeSword
4 years ago#43
Its going to be pretty expansive, & the whole armour customisation has me really excited, I hope its really as in depth as they say, because in games with such options, I could spend hours crafting in menus, just to see the difference ive made in game XD, & if im not doing that im always trying to get to places I shouldnt be able to, something this game will have in abundance!

Skynet82997
4 years ago#44
JusticeSword posted...
Its going to be pretty expansive, & the whole armour customisation has me really excited, I hope its really as in depth as they say, because in games with such options, I could spend hours crafting in menus, just to see the difference ive made in game XD, & if im not doing that im always trying to get to places I shouldnt be able to, something this game will have in abundance!

Are you PS3 only Justice or do you have a 360 too?

JusticeSword
4 years ago#45
Skynet82997 posted...
JusticeSword posted...

An extremely inactive 360 account exists, just psn i'm afraid!

Skynet82997
4 years ago#46
JusticeSword posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
JusticeSword posted...

An extremely inactive 360 account exists, just psn i'm afraid!

Ok - and not getting a One. I will have a PS4, but not for awhile.

Send me a FR on PS3 if you have room and I'll eventually carry that over to PS4.

JusticeSword
4 years ago#47
Done & done, my account may become active on XBL again as my live in brother plans on getting one & he'll probably use my Account so who knows.

Skynet82997
4 years ago#48
JusticeSword posted...
Done & done, my account may become active on XBL again as my live in brother plans on getting one & he'll probably use my Account so who knows.

Ok cool - I'll accept as soon as I can. Just moved from NY to Michigan and I have to get some cat5 cable..... : )

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
4 years ago#49
Exodus_Prime posted...
Yes there will be a HUGE difference...and that is I will buy the Xbox One version of the game bc on PS4 I'm only buying exclusives.

Well not quite exactly what you said but I rather buy just exclusives on Ps4 and get the multiplatform for the X1.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
4 years ago#50
Skynet82997 posted...
JusticeSword posted...

Ok cool - I'll accept as soon as I can. Just moved from NY to Michigan and I have to get some cat5 cable..... : )

Yeah, me and Skynet here will be committing crimes in GTA V once the multiplayer is up, and you'd be welcome to jump in man. : )

And you recently just moved to Michigan huh, Skynet? You're not far from me at all man. I'm in Chicago. : )
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Witcher 3 - Will there be a difference on Xbox One vs PS4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived