Anyone nervous about there Best Buy Pre order?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone nervous about there Best Buy Pre order?

User Info: necro00

necro00
4 years ago#1
They dont have the best track record do they? The manager assured me I would get on one launch and it could be held up to 5 days if need be.

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
4 years ago#2
I am....The bastards don't even call me when a pre-order for my game comes into the store, I think after I pick up both my consoles I will sigh give my services back to GameStop at least they would ring me up about my game being at the store.
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

User Info: BadLuckInc

BadLuckInc
4 years ago#3
I'm more nervous at the idea you don't know the different uses of there, their and they're.

*giggles*

I think you'll be fine, but Best Buy screwed up my BF3 pre-order for Xbox for pre-order bonus (only game I've ordered from there and probably the last). Now I just stick with Amazon and Gamestop as they are usually better customer service/timely & delivery/in store pick up.
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk

necro00
4 years ago#4
BadLuckInc posted...
I'm more nervous at the idea you don't know the different uses of there, their and they're.

*giggles*

I think you'll be fine, but Best Buy screwed up my BF3 pre-order for Xbox for pre-order bonus (only game I've ordered from there and probably the last). Now I just stick with Amazon and Gamestop as they are usually better customer service/timely & delivery/in store pick up.

My GS filled up very quick so it was either BB Walmart or Toyrs R us, went with BB

necro00
4 years ago#5
Exodus_Prime posted...
I am....The bastards don't even call me when a pre-order for my game comes into the store, I think after I pick up both my consoles I will sigh give my services back to GameStop at least they would ring me up about my game being at the store.

good point

necro00
4 years ago#6
BadLuckInc posted...

*giggles*

ya spelled it wrong :[

User Info: OMG_AIDS

OMG_AIDS
4 years ago#7
I'm not worried at all about my pre-order. Their pre-order allotments are placed behind the CS desk with the customers name attached to the game/system and the only way to pick it up is with a receipt and ID.

P.S. Expecting to receive a phone call from an electronics store because they got your pre-ordered game in is absolutely asinine.
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone nervous about there Best Buy Pre order?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived