The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Xbox1 won't have a lot of the STUFF the 360 has for a while says ALBERT

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox1 won't have a lot of the STUFF the 360 has for a while says ALBERT

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
3 years ago#21
MrZone posted...
A lot of this was speculated knowledge. I think even fanboys can agree that XB1 is being rushed to market.

how dare you make such outrageous claims?! A LASHING for you & your so called "logic"!
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: BruceLee1974

BruceLee1974
3 years ago#22
With all the stuff ups MS has done with the x1, its amazing anyone has preordered this pile of junk. If this console doesnt have problems within the first year i will be amazed.

User Info: Kuebel33

Kuebel33
3 years ago#23
It's a little foolish to think for instance, that the eleventy million apps, tv apps, etc on 360 would be available at launch for xbox one... people should know this...
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears, Last of Us, Killer is Dead

User Info: Troll_Directory

Troll_Directory
3 years ago#24
BruceLee1974 posted...
Doesn't sound like the Xbone is no where near ready to be released ...

I don't think you said what you actually mean there.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox1 won't have a lot of the STUFF the 360 has for a while says ALBERT

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived