"As a non-American this is unfortunately the vibe I'm getting from the Xbox One"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. "As a non-American this is unfortunately the vibe I'm getting from the Xbox One"

User Info: ManInGorillaSut

ManInGorillaSut
4 years ago#41
Izzythewinner posted...
deadmarv posted...
HelmesSeifer posted...
Don't worry, even as an American I feel like this console wasn't designed for me.
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO

User Info: Limp_sugar

Limp_sugar
4 years ago#42
HelmesSeifer posted...
Don't worry, even as an American I feel like this console wasn't designed for me.
Support your developer. Buy new.

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
4 years ago#43
JeDDyD posted...
deadmarv posted...
NeoMonk posted...
Americans know the rest of the world doesn't matter because it's not MERIKUH' DUH!

This seems racist.

american is a race?

Well people consider Africans, Asians and South Americans as a race. Don't see why you can't consider Americans one.
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
4 years ago#44
656stooge posted...
JeDDyD posted...
deadmarv posted...
NeoMonk posted...
Americans know the rest of the world doesn't matter because it's not MERIKUH' DUH!

This seems racist.

american is a race?

Well people consider Africans, Asians and South Americans as a race. Don't see why you can't consider Americans one.

Does that make Australian a race, too?

= O
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#45
SilentS89 posted...
As a gamer, I don't feel like the Xbox One is designed for me.
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!

User Info: Dannyson97

Dannyson97
4 years ago#46
God do bless America, we need it. The Xbox 1 is going to get decimated outside the States and have a hell of a fight in them. Lot of people plan to go PS4 primary and Wii U secondary.
I'm a Nintendo loyalist, respect Sony and Microsoft.

User Info: Sin_Angelus_

Sin_Angelus_
4 years ago#47
zephirraines posted...
Ironically no one whines that the Japanese company Sony is also catering towards America. Then again Sony can do no wrong with some people.

Actually I think a better comparison is how Sony caters to Japan at times, releasing certain games and system designs/colors only in Japan. Back in 2011 they released the 320gb PS3 in Japan first with no mention at the time of a US release. Companies give special attention to their country of origin sometimes, big deal. As far as I know they're at least trying to bring all those X1 features to other places.

User Info: darkphiresage

darkphiresage
4 years ago#48
JeDDyD posted...
deadmarv posted...
NeoMonk posted...

This seems racist.

american is a race?

it is in Murica!
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.

User Info: Bluez09

Bluez09
4 years ago#49
Limp_sugar posted...
HelmesSeifer posted...
Hey! I've hit 1st prestige in MW2 so I know a thing or two about strategy!
http://i.imgur.com/qQLJe62.jpg

User Info: MashYouGood

MashYouGood
4 years ago#50
Pretty much the sentiments of all non yañ'kee gamers- the Xbox One is a U.S. games console that caters to U.S. sensibilities.

The only thing missing is a free Glock pistol with each pre-order.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. "As a non-American this is unfortunately the vibe I'm getting from the Xbox One"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived