Dead Rising 3 locked at 30FPS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead Rising 3 locked at 30FPS

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
3 years ago#21
BudWisenheimer posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
yazman666 posted...
IM TIRED OF SHOOTING ZOMBIES.....

You never liked it to begin with. Zombies never get old! Especially with how many will be in this game!

I wouldn't be surprised if you could go through this game without ever "shooting" a single zombie.

True. As long as I can make my lightsabers again I'll be good!
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.

User Info: crucial

crucial
3 years ago#22
will have it Nov.22 cant wait one of my favorite series.

User Info: DamnEvilDog

DamnEvilDog
3 years ago#23
I remember the old days, when I downloaded the demo for Dead Rising I thought it was AWESOME... until I found out about the timer... and the fact people could die if you were not in a certain spot at a certain time.

Dead Rising 2 I fully passed on, but I have it now and will take a poke at it since it was free, but for me it is worse because you have a little girl to take care of... ugh... I have a lot of issues in my life, most of them are medical (rel bad stuff) and last thing I was is to be stressed about a game and feel anxious.

Dead Rising 3 is a must buy now, I just hope it ends up being as good as it seems to be, I have a hard time trusting Capcom anymore, but solid 30fps,no timer, exploring, crafting and co-op is everything that I want in a game, as long as I enjoy it with all those aspects I will be having a great console launch with Watch Dogs when I need a break from zombies x3
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead Rising 3 locked at 30FPS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived