If you're getting an Xbox One answer: will yours be horizontal or vertical?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you're getting an Xbox One answer: will yours be horizontal or vertical?

User Info: ave1

ave1
4 years ago#1
Would you be one of the few brave ones to do something as risky as have it upright? - Results (86 votes)
Mine will be vertical- im kinda a daredevil
26.74% (23 votes)
I'll follow Microsoft's advice and go horizontal because it wouldn't be smart to do anything else
73.26% (63 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Be truthful and only answer if you think you'll be owning the X1 sometime in the next 2 yrs.
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
4 years ago#2
I only have room in my entertainment center for horizontal placement. I've actually never seen anyone use a console standing upright, I thought that was only a myth

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
4 years ago#3
Every console I've owned I've sit horizontal. I wouldn't feel right having it vertical.
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!

User Info: jb08045

jb08045
4 years ago#4
My PS4 will be vertical.
---
Watch me set my 360 on fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iPJKQPSwE

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
4 years ago#5
jb08045 posted...
My PS4 will be vertical.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: reincarnator07

reincarnator07
4 years ago#6
My PC will remain vertical, although I'm toying with the idea of getting a nice HTPC in a case similar to this http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=169&area=en
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero

User Info: jeneki

jeneki
4 years ago#7
If the Xbox One gets as many shmups as the 360 did, you can bet it will be hooked up to my vertical TV. :D
Raizing. Psikyo. Toaplan.

User Info: SoulTrapper

SoulTrapper
4 years ago#8
There isn't much of a choice, really.

MS has already basically said you'll break stuff for some unknown reason if you put it vertically.
PSN: El_Coon

User Info: yazman666

yazman666
4 years ago#9
Where id the Diagonal option in the poll???
Abyss Walker, Humanity Collector, Crystal Lizzard slayer.
Artoria's Descendant, Chosen Undead.

User Info: BudWisenheimer

BudWisenheimer
4 years ago#10
If she's hot mine will be horizontal. If she's super-hot it'll be completely vertical.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you're getting an Xbox One answer: will yours be horizontal or vertical?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived