Crimson Dragon priced at $20 and early buyers will receive a bonus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Crimson Dragon priced at $20 and early buyers will receive a bonus

User Info: sexbone

sexbone
3 years ago#1
http://xboxonedaily.com/2013/09/crimson-dragon-priced-at-20-early-buyers-will-receive-a-bonus/

cheap games
first killer instinct and now this
you are so generous ms
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, always connected, always watching, doesn't do any 180.voice command : sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
3 years ago#2
Wow...I was thinking of getting the game to begin with, but I'm certain to now.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

sexbone
3 years ago#3
pblimp360 posted...
Wow...I was thinking of getting the game to begin with, but I'm certain to now.

you should get it
it's cheap
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, always connected, always watching, doesn't do any 180.voice command : sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#4
I tested a game for MS back on the original Xbox before it launched that looked amazingly similar to Crimson Dragon. It was clunky but pretty, and obviously a very early build. As far as I know, it never saw the light of day. Kind of makes me wonder if this is what eventually became of that game.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
3 years ago#5
Reflex-Arc posted...
I tested a game for MS back on the original Xbox before it launched that looked amazingly similar to Crimson Dragon. It was clunky but pretty, and obviously a very early build. As far as I know, it never saw the light of day. Kind of makes me wonder if this is what eventually became of that game.

Panzer Dragoon Orta?
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#6
were can we get it for $20 -- wheres the link for that?

also the game isn't on amazon
This is a message board to express opinions, idiot.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#7
Foxx3k posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...

Panzer Dragoon Orta?

That's what I thought at first, but no. It was an entirely different game, and it was due to be published by MS.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: pusho

pusho
3 years ago#8
Cheap games comes to PS4 = OMG NO ONE WANTS INDYS

Cheap game comes to xbox1 = U ARE SO GENEROUS MS
SoulSilver FC: 3395-5870-7789
Black FC: 0733-4647-7864

sexbone
3 years ago#9
this game is a spiritual successor to Panzer Dragoon
still don't know if this game will be a launch game

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#10
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
were can we get it for $20 -- wheres the link for that?

also the game isn't on amazon
This is a message board to express opinions, idiot.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Crimson Dragon priced at $20 and early buyers will receive a bonus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived