XBOX One hates, what exclusive would weaken your resolve?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XBOX One hates, what exclusive would weaken your resolve?

User Info: DEMONPANDA212

DEMONPANDA212
3 years ago#1
A try Gears 4 will always be hard for me as GOW was my favourite franchise of the gen, I bought the games, e-books and comics.

But Sudeki 2 would really make me cave and just smash the damn Kinect (Because the Kinect is all that stands in my way of a purchase).

Yourself?
3DS (XL) 4854-6425-2855
3DS (Zelda) 2320-6650-1378

User Info: METALINGUS5150

METALINGUS5150
3 years ago#2
Getting another Bungie made Halo.

User Info: THE_PS1_PATRIOT

THE_PS1_PATRIOT
3 years ago#3
A GOOD Perfect Dark sequel to make me forget about Zero.
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT

User Info: ImThe8thWonder

ImThe8thWonder
3 years ago#4
I wouldn't really let exclusive titles affect how I like or dislike a console, normally. Like, for example, with the many Nintendo consoles that have come out in the more recent years, I often find myself saying: "Great games, terrible ****ing console."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J7CULOL8hXo

User Info: lilj812

lilj812
3 years ago#5
How about an exclusive low price without the kinect? And free exclusive access to netflix and youtube with a gold subscription?
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"

User Info: THE_PS1_PATRIOT

THE_PS1_PATRIOT
3 years ago#6
lilj812 posted...
How about an exclusive low price without the kinect? And free exclusive access to netflix and youtube with a gold subscription?

I'd like that.
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT

User Info: AwayFromHere

AwayFromHere
3 years ago#7
lilj812 posted...

Do you mean without a Gold subscription?
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.

User Info: favcitadelstore

favcitadelstore
3 years ago#8
rumble roses XX sequel
Must read Xbone board topics:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628

User Info: HellsController

HellsController
3 years ago#9
If Capcom makes DMC5 and makes it an Xbone exclusive. I'd be so upset.
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone

User Info: Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX

Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX
3 years ago#10
When I saw Killer Instinct announced in E3 this year I was so blown away and happy that I actually was considering buy a xbox one but after all the info came out about how the games just digital and it will only have 6 characters at launch and the rest will cost more and be realsed until later in 2014 I was just crushed and I remembered how much why I didn't want a xbox one in the first place.
My 5 Favorite Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XBOX One hates, what exclusive would weaken your resolve?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived