The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Concerning Xbox One, has microsoft earned your forgiveness?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Concerning Xbox One, has microsoft earned your forgiveness?

User Info: Second_Hokage

Second_Hokage
3 years ago#1
With all the backpedaling they've done to satisfy you, have they now earned your forgiveness? or do you still feel sour about the whole thing?

User Info: BloodyDove2vs

BloodyDove2vs
3 years ago#2
At least, until the next time around.
Seriously?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
3 years ago#3
I didn't forgive them because I never felt slighted. I've just followed along with each change they made. I feel the same about the console as I did when it announced. Both versions were acceptable to me as a gamer. Onlly thing I've changed is instead of trying to flip my second console I preordered I'm going to sell it to my buddy who wants it for face value because I'm not assured I'll be able to turn a sizeable profit on it.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#4
Price, kinect, and not the exclusives I'm looking for; that's it. Only fools think Major Corporations are trying to do what's best for everyone. You don't become a CEO unless you've royally ****ed someone over on your way to the top. and they've probably done it multiple times
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

User Info: METALINGUS5150

METALINGUS5150
3 years ago#5
Nope.
They have a long way to go.
Just like Sony from 2006.
We'll see if they can pull it off.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#6
The big faceless corporation never wronged me in the first place. They manufacture stuff. Either I buy it or I don't. There is no reason to "forgive".
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: Bikes-

Bikes-
3 years ago#7
Honestly considering how they still keep doing dumb crap I've just shifted to thinking they're evil to just insanely inept.
FC: 2921-9087-2265

User Info: elchris79

elchris79
3 years ago#8
METALINGUS5150 posted...
Nope.
They have a long way to go.
Just like Sony from 2006.
We'll see if they can pull it off.

It's very different. Sony were dumb thinking they could push a price point. MS have been dumb thinking they could push an entire way of playing a games console.

User Info: teehee23

teehee23
3 years ago#9
It's an honor and privilege to be able to buy Xbox #1.
No forgiveness ever needed when it comes to the dignity and respect of Microsoft and they deserve our support for making the world a better place.
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)

User Info: Theonerayman

Theonerayman
3 years ago#10
I preorderd on day one, as soon as E3 conference was over I put mine in..so it didnt really matter to me if they did a 180 or not.
For the Horde!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Concerning Xbox One, has microsoft earned your forgiveness?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived