Must Microsoft constantly troll us and never release a sequal to Phantom Dust?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Must Microsoft constantly troll us and never release a sequal to Phantom Dust?

User Info: TurtlePowah

TurtlePowah
3 years ago#1
Seriously Microsoft release Phantom Dust and I will sell Xbox Ones till my eyes bleed and my veins dry up from lack of water @_@.

Phantom Dust, best game ever made. Use to do 4 way lan parties with it on Xbox @_@.

Imagine mixing Might and Magic the card game into a 3D game, with FPS, fast paced Action, RPG, and Real TIme Strategy.

Oh and its theme was Dragon Ball Z meets Fall Out

User Info: Juvart24

Juvart24
3 years ago#2
No. Just cause I like the taste of your tears.
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s

User Info: catzrul2002

catzrul2002
3 years ago#3
For some reason I read that as Phantom Crash, now that would almost convince me to get an Xbox One, that and a Blinx sequel.
Fingers crossed for Sony to enable PSN name change!!

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
3 years ago#4
Phantom Dust's setup would be well suited to a F2P system.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: Neutron15

Neutron15
3 years ago#5
the creator said that he might do a sequel if there is some demand on it
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Must Microsoft constantly troll us and never release a sequal to Phantom Dust?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived