EB Games question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EB Games question

User Info: Bristow84

Bristow84
3 years ago#1
So I preordered the console about a week ago and I asked quite a few times when I preordered if this was the day one edition and if I'd be getting it on launch. I kept getting the answer yes and while I've never been screwed over by this store before (mainly because I'm always buying and pre-ordering stuff there, and the employees don't suck) I'd like to know if the receipt specifically states day one edition or if it just says Xbox one.

They had gotten a new allotment in earlier that week for preorders
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || GTX670 || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#2
Yeah, I also pre-ordered from them. If you pre-ordered early enough, it should be automatically a Day-one edition and it will be in their system anyway. I've lost my receipt at the moment lol, but i'm not sure if it says Day One edition on it.

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
3 years ago#3
u don goof'd
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.

Bristow84
3 years ago#4
How did I goof?
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || GTX670 || Win7 64Bit

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
3 years ago#5
you should be getting it on launch if you ordered enough plus i think eb games etc are only taking pre orders for the x amount of consoles they are getting that launch day etc so you should be fine

User Info: GroZZleR

GroZZleR
3 years ago#6
I just checked my receipt (and logged in!) for you. It does specifically reference day one on the receipt.

It specifically says:
PRESELL ORDER DEPOSIT: #####
>####### XBOX ONE DAY ONE CONSOLE<

Bristow84
3 years ago#7
^are you in the US though? I've learnt that the Canada receipts and Canada receipts are different.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EB Games question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived