Xbox One Stage Show Twitter Storm Kicks Off. Sexism, misogyny, and giveaways?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Stage Show Twitter Storm Kicks Off. Sexism, misogyny, and giveaways?

User Info: sexbone

sexbone
4 years ago#1
http://www.purexbox.com/news/2013/09/exclusive_xbox_one_stage_show_twitter_storm_kicks_off

man
what was happening there

i hope they willl settle it well
don't need more bad incident
come on ms what's wrong with your pr
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, always connected, always watching, doesn't do any 180.voice command : sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.

User Info: Bikes-

Bikes-
4 years ago#2
Couldn't she of just said something, anything to make it obvious she was a woman?
That being said looking at the twitter photo I can see why the person would be confused.
FC: 2921-9087-2265

User Info: steelix55

steelix55
4 years ago#3
Bikes- posted...
Couldn't she of just said something, anything to make it obvious she was a woman?
That being said looking at the twitter photo I can see why the person would be confused.

Exactly.
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 560 Ti || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86

User Info: unclekoolaid73

unclekoolaid73
4 years ago#4
Underage gamers taking part in a "twerking" contest in order to win a t-shirt, in front of a crowd of fans.

This is just wrong if true.

User Info: iamjosh308

iamjosh308
4 years ago#5
Did they have a twerk-off?
*wipes brown*
(message deleted)

User Info: sexbone

sexbone
4 years ago#7
yeah her makeup on her twitter photo is a mess
L O L
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, always connected, always watching, doesn't do any 180.voice command : sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.

User Info: BkzIzu

BkzIzu
4 years ago#8
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTrMMrHCYAAlgGs.jpg

He looks like a guy. The comedian wasn't at fault here, he wanted a girl on the stage not a guy in drag.

User Info: coltsfan4ever31

coltsfan4ever31
4 years ago#9
Twerk off competition?! Was Miley Cyrus the sponsor?
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi

User Info: Bikes-

Bikes-
4 years ago#10
mrshowtime333 posted...
Nobody on earth can honestly look at her and know shes a woman. "it" would have been what I went with.

Calling anyone it is a bit rude, but you could always ask for names if there's multiple people on stage or just use you if there's just her.
FC: 2921-9087-2265
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Stage Show Twitter Storm Kicks Off. Sexism, misogyny, and giveaways?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived