Still can't decide which one game to get at launch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Still can't decide which one game to get at launch

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
4 years ago#11
Its between dead rising 3 and ryse for me. I am not really a big fan of dr series(hated 1, 2 was just OK) but i dont care about forza and im not buying any multiplats like AC 4 or watchdogs that are available on the 360, i want x1 exclusive games so it narrows things down a bit. Ryse looks good but i fear its a QTE-fest and will drop in price fast so ill wait for reviews on that one.
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!

User Info: Dev0311

Dev0311
4 years ago#12
Save your money if you can't even think of a game you really want at launch. Xbone isn't going nowhere, you might be able to get a cheaper slim model down the line.

User Info: BadLuckInc

BadLuckInc
4 years ago#13
This is why I love Gamefly. I will purchase games like BF4, Forza 5, Titanfall, and possibly CoD Ghost because I know the games will either take a long while to beat and or have TONS of replay value. Games like DR3, Ryse, and Watchdogs, may not have as much replay or not be really considered a full $60 purchase, so I'll rent those games instead, and return them when I'm finished =)
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Still can't decide which one game to get at launch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived