Is it possible to use chatpad xbox 360 to Xbox one controller?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it possible to use chatpad xbox 360 to Xbox one controller?

User Info: Trigx

Trigx
3 years ago#1
or will they released the xbox one version of chatpad?
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
3 years ago#2
Obviously do the thign that requires you to spend more money but why wouldn't you use a wireless USB keyboard in the first place? They costl ike $20 at BestBuy.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough

User Info: Trigx

Trigx
3 years ago#3
because it's easier for me to type on controller with my thumbs instead of typing on wireless keyboard separate basically I don't mind paying for just one chatpad.
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?

User Info: Ironman06

Ironman06
3 years ago#4
They changed the input on the controller, my guess would be yes, you would have to get a new chatpad. The only other possible solution would be smartglass, but pending what you use the chatpad for, smartglass might not work. Not something I would know until I get my hands on the console

User Info: Fustmonkey

Fustmonkey
3 years ago#5
Trigx posted...
because it's easier for me to type on controller with my thumbs instead of typing on wireless keyboard separate basically I don't mind paying for just one chatpad.

Typing on anything other than a proper keyboard is uncivilized.
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"

User Info: TPZmikez

TPZmikez
3 years ago#6
Who types lengthy messages anyways..?
You down with O.P.P?
People that answered correctly: 43
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it possible to use chatpad xbox 360 to Xbox one controller?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived