Quantum Break is Literally

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Quantum Break is Literally

User Info: QlJGamer

QlJGamer
3 years ago#1
Is the best looking game I have ever seen, Is there any other games that look like this one? The CGI is crazy.
Quite Intelligent Judging!

User Info: HelmesSeifer

HelmesSeifer
3 years ago#2
Prerendered trailers always look awesome, wait for actual gameplay.
Xbox live: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles

User Info: khardbored

khardbored
3 years ago#3
I agree it looks great but the gameplay really does turn me off. The same for Heavy Rain, Beyond and this. I know that some people love this style of game and more power to them, it's just not my cup of tea. And instead of stating the reasons I don't like it and inciting a flame war, I'll just leave! :)
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.

User Info: Neutron15

Neutron15
3 years ago#4
HelmesSeifer posted...
Prerendered trailers always look awesome, wait for actual gameplay.

ingame cutscene actually
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI

User Info: Neutron15

Neutron15
3 years ago#5
khardbored posted...
I agree it looks great but the gameplay really does turn me off. The same for Heavy Rain, Beyond and this. I know that some people love this style of game and more power to them, it's just not my cup of tea. And instead of stating the reasons I don't like it and inciting a flame war, I'll just leave! :)

do you like max payne???, basically Allan Wake TV structure with Max Payne gameplay
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Quantum Break is Literally

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived