Who here works for Gamestop and has....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who here works for Gamestop and has....

User Info: tokenblackguy23

tokenblackguy23
3 years ago#1
Intel on how many extra Xbox One's you guys might receive on top of the pre-orders? thanks just trying to figure out if I should go there on the 22nd or head somewhere else.
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!

User Info: khardbored

khardbored
3 years ago#2
I don't work there, but am friends with a few people.
It depends on your area. Smaller places (Well, Gallup, NM) had pre0orders sold out within 2 days. But they are expecting enough of both consoles to support walk-in demand.

Same with area Wal-Marts.
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
3 years ago#3
Even the most conservative estimates say MS will have about 750k consoles by launch.
If you believe the pre-order #'s there will be plenty available for walk ins :)
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator

tokenblackguy23
3 years ago#4
NeoMonk posted...
Even the most conservative estimates say MS will have about 750k consoles by launch.
If you believe the pre-order #'s there will be plenty available for walk ins :)

NeoMonk where do you think the best place would be to pick up a day one launch unit?
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!

User Info: ImThe8thWonder

ImThe8thWonder
3 years ago#5
You will probably find an XB1 at Toys R Us or Target. People generally don't go to those stores to buy their consoles.
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
3 years ago#6
ImThe8thWonder posted...
You will probably find an XB1 at Toys R Us or Target. People generally don't go to those stores to buy their consoles.

I would add
BJ's
Costo
Sams Club

to that list but they require a membership, not sure if you can get a trial one? maybe :)
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: LICKWIDPAlN

LICKWIDPAlN
3 years ago#7
Go to Walmart. They are over stocking on every console. If there is ine place you will be able to get a system without a preorder oj launch day, its Walmart.
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain

User Info: khardbored

khardbored
3 years ago#8
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Go to Walmart. They are over stocking on every console. If there is ine place you will be able to get a system without a preorder oj launch day, its Walmart.

Agreed.
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.

tokenblackguy23
3 years ago#9
Even though both Target and Walmart took pre-orders?
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!

User Info: Darthvade

Darthvade
3 years ago#10
ImThe8thWonder posted...

I disagree. I got my N64, PS2 and Game Cube from Toys R Us.
- Everybody Lies -
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who here works for Gamestop and has....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived