The Internet Destroys Toys R Us' Fabulous 15 Xbone Video

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Internet Destroys Toys R Us' Fabulous 15 Xbone Video

User Info: Dev0311

Dev0311
4 years ago#181
SilentS89 posted...
aiyobro posted...
If Ana the misandrist can disable comments on her feminist videos I think toys 'r us could too.

Yeah, I don't know why the didn't simply disable comments. Think they have some strange corporate policy or something?

Is the Xbone even still on the list? Maybe they took down the video cause they're gonna replace it with another toy.

User Info: SonyPonyTony

SonyPonyTony
4 years ago#182
Motobug321 posted...
claytonbuckley posted...
as disgusting and terrible PS, xbox and PC fanboys are, can we all at least agree they are still better than Nintendo fanboys.

All fanboys are terrible. If you honestly think one group of fanboys is somehow "better" than another, well, then you're just a fanboy yourself.

sony fanboys consistently lower the bar to ever-deepening lows. The fanbase is a cesspool but yeah, all fonboys are pretty bad.

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
4 years ago#183
SonyPonyTony posted...
Motobug321 posted...
claytonbuckley posted...
as disgusting and terrible PS, xbox and PC fanboys are, can we all at least agree they are still better than Nintendo fanboys.

All fanboys are terrible. If you honestly think one group of fanboys is somehow "better" than another, well, then you're just a fanboy yourself.

sony fanboys consistently lower the bar to ever-deepening lows. The fanbase is a cesspool but yeah, all fonboys are pretty bad.

No one can take you serious with a name like that.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
4 years ago#184
Proof is in the pudding unfortunately

User Info: SonyPonyTony

SonyPonyTony
4 years ago#185
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
Motobug321 posted...
claytonbuckley posted...

ok. As you can certainly understand, I can't believe yours either, you are probably a very small underling ;P

User Info: Ryan-06

Ryan-06
4 years ago#186
axelfooley2k5 posted...
with or without sony trolls
microsoft started this hatefest all on their own

and they deserve it.......in my opinion

Yes. IMHO..
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg -wisdom
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.

User Info: CasualGamers

CasualGamers
4 years ago#187
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
Motobug321 posted...
claytonbuckley posted...

I actually like it. Its funny.

User Info: TheBorderCollie

TheBorderCollie
4 years ago#188
Dev0311 posted...
The people have spoken and Xbone gets a majority thumbs down.

LOL.

So a herd of Sony Fanboys childishly raids the video posting and that automatically means the "people have spoken" overall?

LMAO!

Dev0311 posted...
leathelj posted...
pigman2003 posted...
I just wonder if the people who actually act like that think that they are somehow hurting the system or making theirs look better, because they just enter a situation where everyone in the room thinks they're an idiot except them.

100% agree its sad how far people will go to blindly criticized a game console of all things.

Blindly? The hate is justified, where have YOU been? MS literally stabbed its userbase in the back.

LOL at the exaggerated drama....

Almost everything that people were critical of with the XB1 has been fixed. So exactly how are people being "stabbed in the back?"
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
FACT: If you have privacy concerns about Kinect 2.0, then you better not have a smartphone either.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
4 years ago#189
this topic has devolved into nonsense
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

User Info: jamieyello

jamieyello
4 years ago#190
Anybody actually read the comment?

"Now you can scream and call people n******s all day!"

That's not racist, that's Call of Duty.
PARTY http://i.imgur.com/CeNKtpT.png
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Internet Destroys Toys R Us' Fabulous 15 Xbone Video

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived