[poll] If you don't own a Wii U and if Nintendo was release these bundles...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. [poll] If you don't own a Wii U and if Nintendo was release these bundles...

User Info: eyeofcore

eyeofcore
3 years ago#1
Wii U Adrenaline Bundle 32GB w/ High Capacity Battery w/ games ZombiU, Ninja Gaiden 3; Razors Edge and Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition - Price; 350-380$

Wii U Core Bundle 32GB w/ High Capacity Battery w/ games ZombiU, Resident Evil; Revelations and Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate - Price; 350-380$

Wii U 1080p Bundle 32GB w/ High Capacity Battery w/ games Rayman Legends, Legend Of Zelda Wind Waker HD and Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate(or Sonic Lost World if it is 1080p) for 350-380$

Wii U Indie Bundle 32GB w/ High Capacity Battery w/ games Trine 2 Director's Cut, QUBE Director's Cut and Nano Assault Neo in the bundle - Price; 325-340$

Wii U Nintendo Bundle 32GB w/ High Capacity Battery w/ Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3 and Legend Of Zelda; Wind Waker HD - Price; 400$

*High Capacity Battery offers up to 5-8 hours of battery life for Wii U Gamepad compared to regular battery life of 2-4 hours

So would you buy one of these bundles? http://strawpoll.me/527576

Also could one these bundles delay your purchase of Xbox One and/or Playstation 4 or you would be buying it along side of Xbox One and/or Playstation 4? http://strawpoll.me/527625

Wii U and Playstation 4 gamefaq users will participate this poll...
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.

User Info: ILikesCheese

ILikesCheese
3 years ago#2
POLL FAIL

:D
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?

eyeofcore
3 years ago#3
ILikesCheese posted...
POLL FAIL

:D

I know, people in comment section at Wii U and Playstation 4 give votes. Are they blind, don't they see the link for the poll. I need higher level to make a poll. This is painful for me.
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
3 years ago#4
Wii U Nintendo Bundle 32GB w/ High Capacity Battery w/ Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3 and Legend Of Zelda; Wind Waker HD - Price; 400$
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-

eyeofcore
3 years ago#5
Joey-Zaza posted...

People, please there is a link to a poll, two links, two polls. Jesus.

User Info: vivalabuck92

vivalabuck92
3 years ago#6
Monster Hunter Tri Bundle for me. ZombiU looked decent and Resident Evil Revelations I've heard is more like previous installments than the second one.
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
3 years ago#7
I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-

User Info: Demon_Acker

Demon_Acker
3 years ago#8
I voted for the Wii U Nintendo bundle.
Super Mario 3D World looks too good to pass up.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#9
Joey-Zaza posted...

Only if you call me Uncle.
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

eyeofcore
3 years ago#10
Joey-Zaza posted...

Don't worry, it is forgived... I only wish were to read the whole thing carefully and find the links that in the thread.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. [poll] If you don't own a Wii U and if Nintendo was release these bundles...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived