Think it's a good idea to preorder now at my local gamestop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Think it's a good idea to preorder now at my local gamestop?

User Info: Trigx

Trigx
3 years ago#1
Since I preorder mine at Best Buy well I never preorder anything from there before so think I should change it?
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?

User Info: micheal82

micheal82
3 years ago#2
Change it but make sure you will be getting it on release day before dropping the one at BB
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34

User Info: bh7812

bh7812
3 years ago#3
I thought pre-orders were only re-opened for just yesterday. I was able to get my pre-order in last night after work. It may be different from store to store but my store cut off orders at 6pm and I managed to just make it. I'd say call the store and ask if you can even do it still. You may well be able to but what I got told is it was just for one day, yesterday.
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: Trigx

Trigx
3 years ago#4
bh7812 posted...
I thought pre-orders were only re-opened for just yesterday. I was able to get my pre-order in last night after work. It may be different from store to store but my store cut off orders at 6pm and I managed to just make it. I'd say call the store and ask if you can even do it still. You may well be able to but what I got told is it was just for one day, yesterday.

Seriously? only for one day? -__-
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?

User Info: bh7812

bh7812
3 years ago#5
Quote:bh7812 posted...

Seriously? only for one day? -__-

@Trigx

Yeah, I know. It sucks it was only fir yesterday because there's probably a ton of people that waited till the end to decide like I did and couldn't get there due to school/work. I know..I guess I can call him the manager at my store and as ge was putting my pre-order through he said they had a severely limited amount of extra orders they could take and corporate had said 6pm cutoff no questions asked. I really hope you're able to get one. I'd say because I'm not sure if all Gamestops are doing what mine did give yours a buzz and see if you can still do it. I'm kinda queasy about the 190 down for the pre-order up front but it was that or no Day One edition for me.
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.11
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Think it's a good idea to preorder now at my local gamestop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived