So we just received the allocations at my store

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So we just received the allocations at my store

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#51
Providing screenshots, the name of your retailer, and your region is a risky move. That would be grounds for dismissal in any company I ever worked for. You got big brassies, mang.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: noobzilla99

noobzilla99
4 years ago#52
Yeah i'm gonna have to delete all of this. Sorry y'all :p I don't want to get fired. I also didn't want this to turn how it did but this is the internet :p.

Good bye all!

noobzilla99
4 years ago#53
I can't delete the original post -_-. Lol i'm screwed XD.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#54
Oof. Plenty of quotes on the screenshots, too. :(

Edit: good call deleting those from Imgur! :)
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: icelt

icelt
4 years ago#55
Reflex-Arc posted...
Oof. Plenty of quotes on the screenshots, too. :(

Edit: good call deleting those from Imgur! :)

Agreed. Keeping your job >>>>>>> than making internet bullies eat crow.
PSN: icelt
"Beaker on a Hot Tin Roof" http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m506y4kNRX1rxuzpho1_500.gif

noobzilla99
4 years ago#56
Well i must admit everything didn't turn out the way i wanted it :p. Now to delete this whole topic, which by the way didn't help me at all (what was i expecting XD). On this note, i'm off. Like i said earlier, I hope all of you guys enjoy the next gen whatever the console you choose :).

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
4 years ago#57
zephirraines posted...
Fyi. I dont believe you at all.
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!

User Info: Elemantal

Elemantal
4 years ago#58
I actually worked in a Microplay... I can assure you it can get kind of messy around pre-orders. Btw, you might want to sell more Xbone, but it' really gonna end with PS4 taking the place. When I left there was around 20 pre-orders of PS4 to 2~4 Xbone. (Small village)

You can at least get your hopes up by selling the new PS4 network cards in addition to the console. You gotta go with the tide and prepare/hope for the best. Try to squeeze 1 or 2 more game since the console's price is lower?

Btw, I'm calling the Xbox One Xbone cause I prefer the later (quicker to say it and makes me think of T-Bones) and it makes it clear I'm not talking about the original xbox. I really don't care what console you use.

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
4 years ago#59
My store is receiving 215 PS4 and 221 X1

Each 1 more than the number of pre-orders.

Most of the pre-orders are from customers getting one of each.
Official Madara Uchiha of all ExistenceOfficial Mu of UNS3 Board
Official Saberwulf of the Killer Instinct Board [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So we just received the allocations at my store

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived