The company im working for is shutting down :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The company im working for is shutting down :(

User Info: assassin10133

assassin10133
3 years ago#11
Take it from me and start a new job as soon as possible and take the extra money you'll be getting and put it in a savings or something. I got laid off 4 years ago from a job I had been working at for 4 years (had massive layoffs, I got hit like the 6th round), got a nice severance from it but waited too long to really go after another job, went through the whole severance before I found work again. Wish I could do that over again.

User Info: badmanneil

badmanneil
3 years ago#12
assassin10133 posted...
Take it from me and start a new job as soon as possible and take the extra money you'll be getting and put it in a savings or something. I got laid off 4 years ago from a job I had been working at for 4 years (had massive layoffs, I got hit like the 6th round), got a nice severance from it but waited too long to really go after another job, went through the whole severance before I found work again. Wish I could do that over again.

Yea ive spent every day since applying for a new job and working on my resume.
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas

User Info: badmanneil

badmanneil
3 years ago#13
ive been on gamefaqs since i was in high school. Im 26 now will be 27 in feb. I really appreciate all the supports guys!
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The company im working for is shutting down :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived